If you’re seeking a unique farmhouse-style residence for you and your family, look no further than our Applegate Farmhouse Home Kit! This contemporary home design features four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a covered deck, and a 3,123 sq. ft. floor plan that offers endless possibilities for your interior. This farmhouse-style home deviates from our classic barn home kits, with this model boasting a two-car attached garage and a sweeping layout similar to our timber frame home collection.
This clear-span structure utilizes parallel and scissor trusses to create its wide-open interior and high ceilings. With little to no structural members to work around, you have total freedom to design your space however you see fit. Our Applegate package comes standard with pre-manufactured roof trusses, select grade FOHC Douglas fir timbers, a premium window and door package from Andersen, detailed blueprints, and more. To learn more about the standard materials included in your package, see our What’s Included tab below!
- 3,123 sq. ft.
- 4 Bedrooms
Select desired size:
Our Applegate Farmhouse Kit is a stately family home that blends Americana accents with contemporary design trends. The first floor opens to a spacious living, dining, and kitchen area adjoined by a two-car garage, walk-in pantry, and mudroom on the right side. On the left, a generous primary bedroom with an en suite bathroom and walk-in closet, a guest bedroom, and a full bathroom offer ample room for rest and recreation. A loft above the garage includes two additional bedrooms with walk-in closets, a shared bathroom, and an extra-large storage room.
Select desired size:
Applegate Floor Plan Details
This sample floor plan features two bedrooms, including the primary bedroom, an open-concept living, dining, and kitchen area, a mudroom, a walk-in pantry, and a two-car garage on the main level. Upstairs, two additional bedrooms with a shared bathroom and a sizeable storage room offer an ideal living space for kids or guests. This model includes a 257 sq. ft. covered porch that stretches along the entryway. In the rear, hinged patio doors open to the backyard space.
This kit can be customized for several building purposes, including:
- Custom Home
- Income Property
- Vacation Home
- Commercial Building
Items Included in the Price of Your Kit
- Framing materials
- Roof, wall, & floor sheathing
- Trim & fascia
- Second story floor components (if included)
- Exterior doors & windows*
- Location specific master materials list
- Set of blueprints based on standard engineering
(county specific engineering and engineering wet stamp available)
(pre-loaded with your personalized project management site, 3D renderings, construction documents, and a Dropbox link to your project details)
- 360 ° camera for architectural VR walkthroughs
- Limited warranty
- Builder support from our licensed builder team
- Customer support
*Does not include overhead garage doors on certain models. Some building models do not include windows and/or doors. For more information on whether windows or doors are included in your selected building model, ask your project coordinator to see a complete materials list for your kit.
Our building kits do not include installation or general contracting services. Please refer to the Construction Options section on our What’s Included process page for more information.
To learn more about what’s included in your building kit, as well as the items that are not included, click the link below.Learn More
The Applegate farmhouse kit comes complete with a comprehensive materials package, including:
- 4,501 Sq. Ft. Total
- (4) Bedrooms; (3) Bathrooms
- 26′ 6″ Highest Ridge Height
- First Floor Primary Bedroom with Walk-in Closet, Private Bathroom
- First Floor Mud/Laundry Room
- Second Floor Storage/Office or Fifth Bedroom
- Attached is a 1,121 Sq. Ft. Garage
- 2/12, 3/12, 7/12 and 9/12 Roof Pitch
- Shed Style Covered Entry w/ Select Grade FOHC Douglas Fir Heavy Timber Columns, Beams and 2″ x 12″ Rafters
- Front Porch w/ Select Tight Knot 2″ x 6″ Cedar Decking, 6″ x 12″ Pressure Treated Beams, 2″ x 12″ Pressure Treated Joists, & Select Tight Knot Cedar Trim
- Second Floor w/ IRC Rated Open Web Floor Joists & 1-1/8″ T&G Edge Gold Floor Sheathing
- Select Grade FOHC Douglas Fir & Glulam Timber Columns, Ridge Beams, Rafter Beams, Loft Beams, Collar Ties, & King Posts
- 2″ x 12″ Rafters 24″ OC
- All Interior Wall Framing (per standard plan)
- 4′ Wide Stair Package w/ Select Tight Knot Cedar Hand Railing
- 2″ x 6″ Wall Framing Throughout All Exterior Walls
- (40) Andersen 100 series windows per standard window schedule
- (2) Andersen Doors per standard door schedule
- CDX Roof Sheathing
- 1″ x 6″ Select Grade DF T&G Soffit Throughout
- Vapor Barrier Throughout Exterior
- Select Tight Knot Cedar Board & Batten Siding
- Select Tight Knot Cedar T&G Siding
- Select Tight Knot Cedar Exterior Door & Window Trim
- Select Tight Knot Cedar Belly Band & Fascia
- Custom Concealed Structural Knife Plates w/ Anchor Bolts
- Black Powder-Coated Finish on Exposed Post & Beam Hardware (Excluding Nuts & Bolts)
- Custom Handcrafted Douglas Fir Heavy Timber Corbels
- (2) Sets of Blueprints Based on Standard Engineering (County-specific engineering & engineering wet stamp available)
- Digital Set of Completed Blueprints w/ Standard Structural Details
- Builder Support Throughout Construction From Our Licensed Builder Team
- Live 3D walk-through of the final design (Upon Request)
The applegate Standard Options
Andersen™ 100 Series
Made with Andersen’s patented Fibrex® composite material, Andersen™ 100 Series windows offer twice the strength of vinyl.
Cedar Board & Batten
Our standard siding offering, Western red cedar board and batten siding will give your exterior an authentic, rustic appearance.
Cedar Tongue & Groove
Our cedar tongue and groove siding is made with select tight knot Western red cedar sourced from the Pacific Northwest.
Our standard stair package comes with Douglas fir stringers, treads, and risers, cedar handrailing, and a plywood landing.
For more information regarding our standard options & available upgrades, click the link below to visit our Options & Upgrades page.Learn More
Personalize your kit with hundreds of premium options and upgrades through America’s top-rated material suppliers
Take advantage of our powerful in-house design capabilities, as well our wide selection of available options and upgrades, to create a custom building kit that meets your unique needs.Options & Upgrades