The Juniper Farmhouse Home Kit is a three-bedroom, three-bathroom home design with tons of flexibility and charm! This contemporary farmhouse-style home relies on concealed clear span trusses to create its wide-open interior and dramatic high ceilings. Covered porches in the front and rear of the structure give this home an authentic countryside feel, with large windows and Nantucket dormers adding to its homey appearance.
Three bedrooms, including a generous primary bedroom, two bathrooms, an open concept living, kitchen, and dining area, and a study round out the first floor. Upstairs, an open loft with a full bathroom offers dozens of possibilities for your second-story space. The Juniper comes standard with select grade FOHC Douglas fir timbers, cedar board and batten siding, a premium window and door package from Andersen, detailed blueprints, and more. With hundreds of attractive options and upgrades to choose from, and thousands of possible configurations for your space, you can easily create the farmhouse-style home of your dreams.
- 3,084 sq. ft.
- 3 Bedrooms
Select desired size:
With its three bedrooms, three bathrooms, open concept living space, and open-ended loft, the Juniper offers numerous possibilities for your interior. Clear span trusses create a wide-open living space with tall ceilings that clients and their guests will thoroughly enjoy. The main level consists of three bedrooms, including a cozy primary bedroom, two bathrooms, a 237 sq. ft. study, and a spacious living, kitchen, and dining area. Stairs to the right of the living space lead to a large loft area open to the great room below. Outside, a covered porch in the front and rear of the structure offers the ideal setting for resting and relaxing.
Select desired size:
Juniper Floor Plan Details
This modern farmhouse design offers all the comforts of a traditional family home plus a few bonus features. Inside, you’ll find three bedrooms and two bathrooms, including a primary bedroom with a generous en-suite bathroom, an open-concept living, dining, and kitchen area, a study, and a mud/laundry room on the first floor. Upstairs, a spacious loft with a full bathroom can serve as an office, a guest bedroom, a music studio, or anything else you can envision.
This kit can be customized for several building purposes, including:
- Custom Home
- Income Property
- Vacation Home
- Commercial Building
Items Included in the Price of Your Kit
- Framing materials
- Roof, wall, & floor sheathing
- Trim & fascia
- Second story floor components (if included)
- Exterior doors & windows*
- Location specific master materials list
- Set of blueprints based on standard engineering
(county specific engineering and engineering wet stamp available)
(pre-loaded with your personalized project management site, 3D renderings, construction documents, and a Dropbox link to your project details)
- 360 ° camera for architectural VR walkthroughs
- Limited warranty
- Builder support from our licensed builder team
- Customer support
*Does not include overhead garage doors on certain models. Some building models do not include windows and/or doors. For more information on whether windows or doors are included in your selected building model, ask your project coordinator to see a complete materials list for your kit.
Our building kits do not include installation or general contracting services. Please refer to the Construction Options section on our What’s Included process page for more information.
To learn more about what’s included in your building kit, as well as the items that are not included, click the link below.Learn More
The Juniper farmhouse kit comes complete with a comprehensive materials package, including:
- 3,915 Sq. Ft. Total
- (3) Bedrooms, (3) Bathrooms
- 24′ 3″ Top Ridge Height
- 6 Gable Style Dormers
- First Floor Primary Bedroom with Walk-in Closet, Private Bathroom
- (2) Additional First Floor Bedrooms
- First Floor Study, Mud & Laundry Room
- Open Floor Plan for Kitchen and Living Room
- 9/12 & 3/12 Roof Pitch
- Shed Style Covered Entry Front & Rear
- Second Floor w/ IRC Rated Open Web Floor Joists & 1-1/8″ T&G Edge Gold Floor Sheathing
- Loft Railing
- Open Loft Space and Bathroom
- Select Grade FOHC Douglas Fir & Glulam Heavy Timber Columns, Ridge Beams, Rafter Beams, Loft Beams, Collar Ties, & King Posts
- 2″ x 12″ Rafters @ 24″ OC
- All Interior Wall Framing (per standard plan)
- 4′ Wide Stairs
- 2″ x 6″ Wall Framing Throughout All Exterior Walls
- CDX Roof Sheathing
- 1″ x 6″ Select Grade DF T&G Soffit Throughout
- (35) Andersen 100 series windows per standard window schedule
- (2) Andersen Doors per standard Door schedule
- Weather Resistant Barrier Throughout Exterior
- Select Tight Knot Cedar Board & Batten Siding
- Select Tight Knot Cedar Shingle Panels
- Select Tight Knot Cedar Exterior Door & Window Trim
- Select Tight Knot Cedar Fascia
- Custom Concealed Structural Knife Plates w/ Anchor Bolts
- Black-Powder Coated Finish on Exposed Post & Beam Hardware (Excluding Nuts & Bolts)
- Custom Handcrafted Douglas Fir Heavy Timber Corbels
- (2) Sets of Blueprints Based on Standard Engineering (County-specific engineering & engineering wet stamp available)
- Digital Set of Completed Blueprints w/ Standard Structural Details
- Builder Support Throughout Construction from our Licensed Builder Team
- Live 3D walkthrough of the final design (Upon Request)
The juniper Standard Options
Andersen™ 100 Series
Made with Andersen’s patented Fibrex® composite material, Andersen™ 100 Series windows offer twice the strength of vinyl.
Cedar Board & Batten
Our standard siding offering, Western red cedar board and batten siding will give your exterior an authentic, rustic appearance.
Cedar Tongue & Groove
Our cedar tongue and groove siding is made with select tight knot Western red cedar sourced from the Pacific Northwest.
Our standard stair package comes with Douglas fir stringers, treads, and risers, cedar handrailing, and a plywood landing.
Heavy Timber Corbels
Our heavy timber corbels are decorative supports made with select-grade Douglas fir timbers that protrude from the exterior wall.
For more information regarding our standard options & available upgrades, click the link below to visit our Options & Upgrades page.Learn More
Personalize your kit with hundreds of premium options and upgrades through America’s top-rated material suppliers
Take advantage of our powerful in-house design capabilities, as well our wide selection of available options and upgrades, to create a custom building kit that meets your unique needs.Options & Upgrades