Custom Home Kit
The Tryon is a masterfully crafted home with five bedrooms, four-and-a-half bathrooms, a four-car garage, and over 1,000 square feet of outdoor deck space. This impressive home design boasts 4,511 square feet of conditioned living space, making it one of the larger home kits we offer as part of our collection. Based on the Eugene Custom Home project, the Tryon blends Craftsman-style and modern design features to create its inviting appearance. Whether you’re looking for a family home, a vacation property, or even a commercial space you can make your own, this custom home kit offers several possibilities for your project.
Designed with high-grade Douglas fir timbers and pre-manufactured roof trusses, the Tryon offers an exceptionally sturdy framework for your home. Sourced from the Pacific Northwest, our heavy timbers bring the beauty of our beloved region right into your living space while reinforcing the strength and longevity of your structure. Our Tryon Custom Home Kit comes standard with a myriad of premium building materials, including FOHC Douglas fir posts and beams, cedar board and batten siding, Andersen 100 Series windows, and more. See what else you can look forward to as part of our Tryon package by visiting our educational tabs below!
- Custom Home
- 4,511 sq. ft.
- 5 Bedrooms
Select desired size:
This original home design offers a unique floor plan that includes five bedrooms, four-and-a-half bathrooms, an angled four-car garage, and ample outdoor living space. The first floor opens to an open-concept kitchen, dining, and living area with access to a spacious patio area that totals more than 1,000 square feet. To the right of the great room, there’s a guest suite with a laundry area and mudroom. Clients can also take advantage of a cozy primary bedroom with a walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom, a den with an office area, and a half bathroom on the opposite end of the main level. Upstairs, three bedrooms and two bathrooms round out the second story, with a loft that overlooks the foyer below.
Select desired size:
Tryon Floor Plan Details
This modern home kit offers a highly flexible floor plan that can serve as a luxurious family home, a scenic bed and breakfast, or anything else you can envision. With five bedrooms, four-and-a-half bathrooms, and plenty of recreational space, the Tyron offers numerous possibilities in terms of what you can do with your interior. The main level consists of an open-concept kitchen, dining, and living area, a four-car garage, a guest suite, a primary bedroom suite, a den with an office area, and a 1,000-plus sq. ft. outdoor patio space. Upstairs, three bedrooms and two bathrooms provide the ideal kids’ living space or guest quarters.
This kit can be customized for several building purposes, including:
- Custom Home
- Income Property
- Vacation Home
- Commercial Building
Items Included in the Price of Your Kit
- Framing materials
- Roof, wall, & floor sheathing
- Trim & fascia
- Second story floor components (if included)
- Exterior doors & windows*
- Location specific master materials list
- Set of blueprints based on standard engineering
(county specific engineering and engineering wet stamp available)
(pre-loaded with your personalized project management site, 3D renderings, construction documents, and a Dropbox link to your project details)
- Limited warranty
- Builder support from our licensed builder team
- Customer support
*Does not include overhead garage doors on certain models. Some building models do not include windows and/or doors. For more information on whether windows or doors are included in your selected building model, ask your project coordinator to see a complete materials list for your kit.
Our building kits do not include installation or general contracting services. Please refer to the Construction Options section on our What’s Included process page for more information.
To learn more about what’s included in your building kit, as well as the items that are not included, click the link below.Learn More
The Tryon custom home kit comes complete with a comprehensive materials package, including:
- 8,352 Total Sq. Ft.
- (5) Bedrooms; (4.5) Bathrooms
- 28′ – 1″ Top Ridge Height
- First Floor Master Bedroom with Walk-in Closet and Private Bathroom
- First Floor Great Room, Mud/Laundry Room, Office & Den
- First Floor Guest Suite with Private Bath
- Attached 1476 Sq. Ft. Garage w/Rear Shed Roof Cover
- Decorative Covered Entry w/Truss
- Covered Patio w/Truss
- Soffit Per Standard Plan
- 1,155 SF First Floor Deck
- Additional Truss above Entry
- Crawl Space per standard plan
- Second Floor w/ IRC Rated Open Web Floor Joists & 1-1/8″ T&G Edge Gold Floor Sheathing
- (3) Second Floor Bedrooms with bathrooms
- Select Grade FOHC Douglas Fir Heavy Timber Columns, Ridge Beams, Rafter Beams, Loft Beams, Collar Ties, King Posts, & Faux Timbers
- Pre-Manufactured Roof Trusses
- 2″ x 12″ Douglas Fir Rafters
- All Interior Wall Framing (per standard plan)
- 4′ Wide Stair Package
- (3) Andersen Doors per standard door schedule
- (45) Andersen 100 series windows per standard window schedule
- 2″ x 6″ Wall Framing Throughout All Exterior Walls
- CDX Roof Sheathing
- Exterior Wall Protection System w/ Vapor Barrier Throughout Exterior
- Select Tight Knot Cedar Board & Batten Siding Throughout Exterior
- Select Tight Knot Cedar Exterior Door & Window Trim
- Select Tight Knot Cedar Belly Band & Fascia
- Custom Concealed Structural Knife Plates w/ Anchor Bolts
- Black Powder-Coated Finish on Exposed Post & Beam Hardware (Excluding Nuts & Bolts)
- (2) Sets of Blueprints Based on Standard Engineering (County-specific engineering & engineering wet stamp available)
- Digital Set of Completed Blueprints w/ Standard Structural Details
- Builder Support Throughout Construction from our Licensed Builder Team
- Live 3D walk-through of the final design (Upon Request)
The tryon Standard Options
Andersen™ 100 Series
Made with Andersen’s patented Fibrex® composite material, Andersen™ 100 Series windows offer twice the strength of vinyl.
Cedar Board & Batten
Our standard siding offering, Western red cedar board and batten siding will give your exterior an authentic, rustic appearance.
For more information regarding our standard options & available upgrades, click the link below to visit our Options & Upgrades page.Learn More
Personalize your kit with hundreds of premium options and upgrades through America’s top-rated material suppliers
Take advantage of our powerful in-house design capabilities, as well our wide selection of available options and upgrades, to create a custom building kit that meets your unique needs.Options & Upgrades