Modern Home Kit
The Trillium Modern Home Kit is a striking heavy timber residence with sloped rooflines, floor-to-ceiling windows, and an incredible two-story patio cover. This four-bedroom, four-bathroom home comes with a two-car garage that clients can utilize for vehicle and equipment storage or as a home gym, hobby workshop, or converted guest suite. Upstairs, a spacious bonus room also offers an open-ended layout that you can tailor to your style and needs.
We designed this contemporary home with select-grade FOHC Douglas fir columns, beams, and rafters to create its rustic yet sleek appearance. Exposed timbers and tongue and groove ceilings add considerable warmth and sophistication to the interior while accentuating its clean lines and innovative features. Our Trillium materials package comes with premium Douglas fir timbers, cedar board and batten siding, tongue and groove roof decking, Andersen 100 Series windows, and more. With our Trillium Modern Home Kit, the sky is the limit when it comes to what you can achieve with your design!
- Modern Home
- 3,540 sq. ft.
- 4 Bedrooms
Select desired size:
The Trillium offers a one-of-a-kind design that is both exceptionally warm and sophisticated. Like our Timberline pre-engineered building model, this modern home kit features floor-to-ceiling windows, extra-large heavy timber components, and sloped rooflines that add to its unique charm. With its four bedrooms, four bathrooms, two-car garage, and spacious bonus room, this home offers plenty of flexible living space for large families and entertainers alike. Outside, clients can also enjoy a magnificent outdoor living space with a two-story heavy timber deck cover.
Select desired size:
Trillium Floor Plan Details
This four-bedroom, four-bathroom home features an all-encompassing floor plan that includes a two-car garage, a large bonus room, and an open-concept living, kitchen, and dining area with access to a stunning outdoor living space. The first floor opens to the great room, dining, and kitchen area that features two-story high ceilings with exposed heavy timbers and a catwalk loft above. Clients can also take advantage of a primary bedroom, a secondary bedroom, and a two-car garage on the main level. Upstairs, two additional bedrooms with a shared bathroom and a massive bonus room round out the second story.
This kit can be customized for several building purposes, including:
- Custom Home
- Income Property
- Vacation Home
- Commercial Building
Items Included in the Price of Your Kit
- Framing materials
- Roof, wall, & floor sheathing
- Trim & fascia
- Second story floor components (if included)
- Exterior doors & windows*
- Location specific master materials list
- Set of blueprints based on standard engineering
(county specific engineering and engineering wet stamp available)
(pre-loaded with your personalized project management site, 3D renderings, construction documents, and a Dropbox link to your project details)
- 360 ° camera for architectural VR walkthroughs
- Limited warranty
- Builder support from our licensed builder team
- Customer support
*Does not include overhead garage doors on certain models. Some building models do not include windows and/or doors. For more information on whether windows or doors are included in your selected building model, ask your project coordinator to see a complete materials list for your kit.
Our building kits do not include installation or general contracting services. Please refer to the Construction Options section on our What’s Included process page for more information.
To learn more about what’s included in your building kit, as well as the items that are not included, click the link below.Learn More
The Trillium modern home kit comes complete with a comprehensive materials package, including:
- 4,674 Total Sq. Ft.
- (4) Bedrooms; (4) Bathrooms
- 27′ Top Ridge Height
- First Floor Master Bedroom with Walk-in Closet and Private Bathroom
- First Floor Guest Room
- First Floor Mud/Laundry Room
- Open Floor Plan Kitchen, Dining & Living Rooms
- Attached is an 520 Sq. Ft. Garage
- 1.5/12 Single Roof Pitch
- Second Floor w/ IRC Rated Open Web Floor Joists & 1-1/8″ T&G Edge Gold Floor Sheathing
- (2) Second Floor Bedrooms with Bonus Room
- Loft Railing
- Select Grade FOHC Douglas Fir Heavy Timber Columns, Ridge Beams, Rafter Beams, Loft Beams, Collar Ties, & King Posts
- Select Grade S4S Douglas Fir 4″ x 10″ Douglas Fir Rafters
- Select Grade 2″ x 6″ T&G Roof Decking Over the Rafters
- All Interior Wall Framing (per standard plan)
- 4′ Wide Stair Package
- (46) Andersen 100 Series windows per standard window schedule
- (2) Andersen E-Series Doors per standard door schedule
- 2″ x 6″ Wall Framing Throughout All Exterior Walls
- CDX Roof Sheathing
- Exterior Wall Protection System w/ Vapor Barrier Throughout Exterior
- Select Tight Knot Cedar Board & Batten Siding
- Select Tight Knot Cedar T&G Siding
- Select Tight Knot Cedar Exterior Door & Window Trim
- Select Tight Knot Cedar Belly Band & Fascia
- Custom Concealed Structural Knife Plates w/ Anchor Bolts
- Black Powder-Coated Finish on Exposed Post & Beam Hardware (Excluding Nuts & Bolts)
- (2) Sets of Blueprints Based on Standard Engineering (County-specific engineering & engineering wet stamp available)
- Digital Set of Completed Blueprints w/ Standard Structural Details
- Builder Support Throughout Construction from our Licensed Builder Team
- Live 3D walk-through of the final design (Upon Request)
The trillium Standard Options
Andersen™ 100 Series
Made with Andersen’s patented Fibrex® composite material, Andersen™ 100 Series windows offer twice the strength of vinyl.
Cedar Board & Batten
Our standard siding offering, Western red cedar board and batten siding will give your exterior an authentic, rustic appearance.
Cedar Tongue & Groove
Our cedar tongue and groove siding is made with select tight knot Western red cedar sourced from the Pacific Northwest.
For more information regarding our standard options & available upgrades, click the link below to visit our Options & Upgrades page.Learn More
Personalize your kit with hundreds of premium options and upgrades through America’s top-rated material suppliers
Take advantage of our powerful in-house design capabilities, as well our wide selection of available options and upgrades, to create a custom building kit that meets your unique needs.Options & Upgrades