There’s a common misconception that buying a pre-engineered kit means your structure will be a cookie cutter project, but that doesn’t have to be the case! With some help from the DC crew and a little imagination, you can totally personalize any kit to be the exact venue you are looking for. With so many options and upgrades to choose from, building your dreams is easy.
Personal touches that make a building your own is without a doubt one of the funnest parts part of planning a new addition to your property. From the doors and windows to the actual door handles themselves, there are countless ways to personalize your structure. Here are just a few examples of what you might consider:
- Beautiful siding options, including Western red cedar, Douglas fir and DC Barnwood, to give your building’s exterior the rustic aesthetic you seek
- Elegant timber-framed stairs to make an impressive entrance
- Handcrafted trusses that give your wedding barn a classic prairie cabin feel
- Both classic and modern options for doors and windows, including Classic Equine barn-styles and French patio doors
- Decks and dormers for additional event space and breathtaking views
We personalize our buildings to reflect who you are and what you do. Our options and upgrade packages cater your design to accommodate the clients you are looking to attract, while also providing flexibility for different events and services. Every business owner and property is unique, and we want to make sure the building they receive speaks to that individuality.
As a wedding and events space host, your top priority is to provide your guests with a one-of-a-kind experience. It’s your job to make sure they see everything they need in your venue, from the big-picture vision to day-of details that make all the difference. That’s why it’s so important to curate a wedding and event barn that stands out far and above with custom features that are sure to delight.
Ready to make a splash in the wedding and events industry? Request a digital catalog to get started on a wedding barn today!