Event Barn Kit
The Sunnyside wedding and event barn kit from DC Structures is the perfect tool to launch your event business! With 4,320 sq. ft. on the main level, this barn can seat over 120 guests, with a flexible floor plan that can be modified to include kitchen space, restrooms, bridal quarters and more. All kits include two sets of steel-framed sliding breezeway doors, a faux hayloft door, and an Andersen 100 window package.
Built from the finest Douglas fir posts and beams from the Pacific Northwest, this barn design provides majestic vaulted ceilings and a heavy timber aesthetic perfect for a rustic wedding celebration. Looking for something bigger? Our design team can modify this package to fit your business plan. With hundreds of custom options and upgrades available, the Sunnyside is the perfect starting point for a new or established event business. Request a free digital catalog to learn more!Learn More
- 60' x 72'
- 4,320 sq. ft.
- 120+ Guests
Select desired size:
The Sunnyside blends a rustic barn-style aesthetic with state-of-the-art design, prefabrication and construction techniques to create a modern building perfect for your event business. This wedding barn kit comes equipped with select grade Douglas fir posts and appearance-grade glulam beams, cedar board and batten siding, a premium Andersen window package, and much more.
Select desired size:
The Sunnyside Floor Plan Details
This example floor plan for the Sunnyside event barn kit shows a wide-open wedding barn with structural posts. There’s plenty of room for amenities like a prep kitchen, bar, bathrooms, storage, and bridal quarters. Remember, post and beam structures like the Sunnyside have no load bearing interior walls, giving you complete freedom in creating your custom floor plan.
This kit can be customized for several building purposes, including:
- Wedding & Event Venue
- Winery or Tasting Room
- Commercial Building
- Vehicle Garage
- Custom Workshop
- Studio or Clubhouse
The Sunnyside even barn kit comes complete with a comprehensive materials package, including:
- 26’ 2 1/4” ridge height
- 12/12 & 5/12 roof pitch
- (2) 60’ x 24’ clear span sections
- Select grade Douglas fir heavy timber posts, ridge beams, collar ties, and king posts
- Appearance-grade glulam beams
- 2” x 6” wall framing throughout exterior walls
- CDX roof sheathing
- Vapor barrier throughout exterior walls
- Select tight knot cedar board & batten siding throughout exterior
- Select tight knot cedar exterior door & window trim
- Select tight knot cedar belly band & fascia
- Custom concealed structural knife plates with anchor bolts
- Black powder coated finish on select hardware
- (1) Faux hayloft door
- (12) Andersen 100 series windows with screens
- (12) Custom handcrafted Douglas fir heavy timber knee braces
- Sets of blueprints based on standard engineering (county specific engineering & engineering wet stamp available)
- Digital set of completed blueprints with standard structural details
- Builder support throughout construction from our licensed builder team
- Live 3D walk through of final design (upon request)
OUR STANDARD OPTIONS & UPGRADES
No event barn package has higher materials standards or more available options and upgrades.
Take advantage of our powerful in-house design capabilities and our relationships with some of America’s best suppliers of windows, doors and equestrian equipment to create a custom building kit that meets your unique needs.
REQUEST A FREE DIGITAL CATALOG
Start planning the structure of your dreams with the latest DC Structures product catalog, containing loads of information on pricing, materials, options and upgrades, photos, videos and more.