Event Barn Kit
The Legacy is an all-inclusive event venue with an elegant design inspired by some of our favorite custom wedding barn projects. This wedding and event barn kit includes bride’s and groom’s quarters, a catering kitchen, and a massive main hall with a classic raised center aisle. Exterior upgrades like a heavy timber roof system, windowed cupolas, and a grand covered entryway are sure to leave a lasting impression on guests and newlyweds.
Built in the reliable method of post and beam construction, this stunning structure is framed with the finest heavy timbers from the Pacific Northwest. These large timbers create dramatic interiors with vaulted ceilings inside the ceremony and reception area, with plenty of windows to provide natural light to the main hall. If you have a different vision, you can modify the standard blueprint to best meet your business goals. Our unique process makes it possible for you to personalize your event barn kit according to your needs.
- Event Barn Kit
- 5,918 sq. ft.
- Heavy Timber Upgrades
Select desired size:
Select desired size:
The Legacy Floor Plan Details
The Legacy combines the aesthetic of a classic American barn with modern design, prefabrication and construction techniques to create a state-of-the-art plan for a large event business. This wedding barn kit includes a dramatic main hall, bride’s and groom’s quarters, a catering kitchen, ADA-compliant restrooms, storage, and flexible outdoor entertaining areas.
This kit can be customized for several building purposes, including:
- Wedding & Event Venue
- Winery or Tasting Room
- Studio or Clubhouse
- Commercial Building
Items Included in the Price of Your Kit
- Framing materials
- Roof, wall, & floor sheathing
- Trim & fascia
- Second story floor components (if included)
- Exterior doors & windows*
- Location specific master materials list
- Set of blueprints based on standard engineering
(county specific engineering and engineering wet stamp available)
(pre-loaded with your personalized project management site, 3D renderings, construction documents, and a Dropbox link to your project details)
- 360 ° camera for architectural VR walkthroughs
- Limited warranty
- Builder support from our licensed builder team
- Customer support
*Does not include overhead garage doors on certain models. Some building models do not include windows and/or doors. For more information on whether windows or doors are included in your selected building model, ask your project coordinator to see a complete materials list for your kit.
Our building kits do not include installation or general contracting services. Please refer to the Construction Options section on our What’s Included process page for more information.
To learn more about what’s included in your building kit, as well as the items that are not included, click the link below.Learn More
The Legacy event barn kit comes complete with a comprehensive materials package, including:
- 5,918 sq. ft. conditioned space
- 1,822 sq. ft. unconditioned space
- 42’ 9” overall height
- 33’ 7.5” ridge height
- Custom Douglas fir 7/12 timber truss
- 7/12 & 3/12 roof pitch
- 24′ x 36′ loft
- 20′ center aisle
- 2″ x 12″ loft joists
- 3/4″ tongue and groove floor sheathing
- Select tight knot cedar hand railing
- 4″ x 10″ Douglas fir roof rafters
- (2) Heavy timber custom entry covers
- (2) 7′ x 7′ cedar cupolas with windows
- 10″ x 10″ Select grade FOHC Douglas fir heavy timber posts
- 10″ x 12″ Select grade FOHC Douglas fir heavy timber beams
- Select tight knot cedar board & batten siding throughout exterior
- Select tight knot cedar exterior door & window trim
- Select tight knot cedar belly band & fascia
- 2″ x 6″ wall framing throughout exterior walls
- CDX roof sheathing
- (40) Andersen 100 series windows with screens
- (1) Faux hayloft door with select grade tongue and groove wood fill
- (12) Small heavy timber Douglas fir corbels
- (2) Large heavy timber Douglas fir corbels
- (6) Douglas fir knee braces
- (1) Set of Classic Equine barn doors 12’x9′
- Sets of blueprints based on standard engineering (county specific engineering & engineering wet stamp available)
- Digital set of completed blueprints with standard structural details
- Builder support throughout construction from our licensed builder team
- Live 3D walk through of final design (upon request)
The legacy Standard Options
Highly functional and stylish, windowed cupolas are perfect additions to any structure.
Cedar Board & Batten
Our standard siding offering, Western red cedar board and batten siding will give your exterior an authentic, rustic appearance.
Andersen™ 100 Series
Made with Andersen’s patented Fibrex® composite material, Andersen™ 100 Series windows offer twice the strength of vinyl.
Our Classic Equine breezeway doors are made from pre-galvanized steel that comes powder-coated for maximum strength and durability.
Heavy Timber Stairs
Our heavy timber stair package is made with 4x and 6x select grade Douglas fir instead of 2x dimensional lumber.
For more information regarding our standard options & available upgrades, click the link below to visit our Options & Upgrades page.Learn More
Personalize your kit with hundreds of premium options and upgrades through America’s top-rated material suppliers
Take advantage of our powerful in-house design capabilities, as well our wide selection of available options and upgrades, to create a custom building kit that meets your unique needs.Options & Upgrades