Event Barn Kit
The Legacy is an all-inclusive event venue with an elegant design inspired by some of our favorite custom wedding barn projects. This wedding and event barn kit includes bride’s and groom’s quarters, a catering kitchen, and a massive main hall with a classic raised center aisle. Exterior upgrades like a heavy timber roof system, windowed cupolas, and a grand covered entryway are sure to leave a lasting impression on guests and newlyweds.
Built in the reliable method of post and beam construction, this stunning structure is framed with the finest heavy timbers from the Pacific Northwest. These large timbers create dramatic interiors with vaulted ceilings inside the ceremony and reception area, with plenty of windows to provide natural light to the main hall. If you have a different vision, you can modify the standard blueprint to best meet your business goals. Our unique process makes it possible for you to personalize your event barn kit according to your needs.Learn More
- Event Barn Kit
- 5,918 sq. ft.
- Heavy Timber Upgrades
Select desired size:
The Legacy is the most complete event barn kit we offer, with some of the finest standard materials available. This wedding barn kit comes equipped with select grade Douglas fir posts and beams, cedar board and batten siding, a premium Andersen 100 Series window package, and much more.
Select desired size:
The Legacy Floor Plan Details
The Legacy combines the aesthetic of a classic American barn with modern design, prefabrication and construction techniques to create a state-of-the-art plan for a large event business. This wedding barn kit includes a dramatic main hall, bride’s and groom’s quarters, a catering kitchen, ADA-compliant restrooms, storage, and flexible outdoor entertaining areas.
This kit can be customized for several building purposes, including:
- Wedding & Event Venue
- Winery or Tasting Room
- Studio or Clubhouse
- Commercial Building
The Legacy event barn kit comes complete with a comprehensive materials package, including:
- 5,918 sq. ft. conditioned space
- 1,822 sq. ft. unconditioned space
- 42’ 9” overall height
- 33’ 7.5” ridge height
- Custom Douglas fir 7/12 timber truss
- 7/12 & 3/12 roof pitch
- 24′ x 36′ loft
- 20′ center aisle
- 2″ x 12″ loft joists
- 3/4″ tongue and groove floor sheathing
- Select tight knot cedar hand railing
- 4″ x 10″ Douglas fir roof rafters
- (2) Heavy timber custom entry covers
- (2) 7′ x 7′ cedar cupolas with windows
- 10″ x 10″ Select grade FOHC Douglas fir heavy timber posts
- 10″ x 12″ Select grade FOHC Douglas fir heavy timber beams
- Select tight knot cedar board & batten siding throughout exterior
- Select tight knot cedar exterior door & window trim
- Select tight knot cedar belly band & fascia
- 2″ x 6″ wall framing throughout exterior walls
- CDX roof sheathing
- (40) Andersen 100 series windows with screens
- (1) Classic Equine black powder coated steel-framed breezeway door set with select grade tongue and groove wood fill
- (1) Faux hayloft door with select grade tongue and groove wood fill
- (12) Small heavy timber Douglas fir corbels
- (2) Large heavy timber Douglas fir corbels
- (6) Douglas fir knee braces
- Sets of blueprints based on standard engineering (county specific engineering & engineering wet stamp available)
- Digital set of completed blueprints with standard structural details
- Builder support throughout construction from our licensed builder team
- Live 3D walk through of final design (upon request)
OUR STANDARD OPTIONS & UPGRADES
No event barn kit package has higher materials standards or more available options and upgrades.
Take advantage of our powerful in-house design capabilities and our relationships with some of America’s best suppliers of windows, doors and equestrian equipment to create a custom building kit that meets your unique needs.
REQUEST A FREE DIGITAL CATALOG
Start planning the structure of your dreams with the latest DC Structures product catalog, containing loads of information on pricing, materials, options and upgrades, photos, videos and more.