Event Barn Kit
The Union is a barn-style event venue with a classic design suited for any bride and groom seeking an intimate ceremony space. This clear span structure features 48′ scissor trusses that create a vaulted clear span inside the main hall. Exterior upgrades include cedar siding and trim, a premium Andersen 100 window package, and two sets of 10’ by 84’ open shed roofs made with select-grade Douglas fir posts and beams for additional outdoor entertaining space.
With 4,034 sq. ft. of modifiable space, you can tailor the existing floor plan to include bride’s and groom’s quarters, a catering kitchen, an office, storage rooms and more. If you’re seeking something different than our standard kit model, our in-house design team will work with you to craft a wedding and event venue that’s just right for you. Request a free quote today to learn more!Learn More
- 48' x 84'
- 4,034 sq. ft.
Select desired size:
The Union Floor Plan Details
This example floor plan for The Union event barn kit features a wide-open venue with structural posts along the exterior of the building. This floor plan gives you the freedom to add a number of desirable amenities, including bride’s and groom’s quarters, a prep kitchen, bathrooms, and a bar. You can also make structural modifications to your kit, such as adjusting the building’s height and width or raising the roof pitch, to better accommodate your vision for the space.
This kit can be customized for several building purposes, including:
- Wedding & Event Venue
- Winery or Tasting Room
- Studio or Clubhouse
- Commercial Building
The Union event barn kit comes complete with a comprehensive materials package, including:
- 48’ x 84′ enclosed structure
- 17’ sidewall height
- 6/12 roof pitch
- 48’ pre-manufactured vaulted wood trusses
- (2) 10’ x 84’ open shed roofs with handcrafted select grade Douglas fir knee braces
- Custom concealed structural knife plates with anchor bolts (powder coated black)
- Select tight knot cedar board and batten siding on gable ends
- Select tight knot cedar lap siding with 6″ reveal
- Select tight knot cedar trim & fascia
- 5/8″ CDX roof sheathing
- (10) 2′ heavy timber knee braces (5 on each gable end)
- 2” x 6” wall framing throughout all exterior walls
- Rain screen exterior wall protection system with vapor barrier throughout exterior walls
- Black powder coated finish on exposed post & beam hardware (excluding nuts & bolts)
- Structural hardware per plan
- (1) 3.0 x 6.8 prehung knotty alder exterior grade door
- (12) 6.0 x 6.0 Andersen 100 Series fixed windows (per standard window schedule)
- (2) Sets of blueprints based on standard engineering (county specific engineering & engineering wet stamp available)
- Digital set of completed blueprints with standard structural details
- Builder support throughout construction from our licensed builder team
- Live 3D walk through of final design (upon request)
OUR STANDARD OPTIONS & UPGRADES
No event barn kit package has higher materials standards or more available options and upgrades.
Take advantage of our powerful in-house design capabilities and our relationships with some of America’s best suppliers of windows, doors and equestrian equipment to create a custom building kit that meets your unique needs.
REQUEST A FREE DIGITAL CATALOG
Start planning the structure of your dreams with the latest DC Structures product catalog, containing loads of information on pricing, materials, options and upgrades, photos, videos and more.