Timber Home Kit
The Adams is a quintessential timber frame home with a design reminiscent of America’s most beautiful mountain lodges. The open concept living space includes gorgeous vaulted ceilings with exposed heavy timbers and a large window wall with sliding glass doors leading out to the covered patio. This four-bedroom, three-and-a-half-bathroom home also comes with a den and three-car garage, which can easily be converted into a workshop for your hobbies.
The Adams is framed with the finest lumber from the Pacific Northwest. These heavy timbers make it possible to create dramatic interiors with vaulted ceilings and beautiful rustic accents. The Adams building package includes cedar lap siding, Pella Lifestyle Series windows and doors, and Douglas fir heavy timber posts beams and more.
- Timber Home
- 3,910 sq. ft.
- 4 Bedrooms
Select desired size:
The Adams is our second-largest timber home kit, with 3,910 sq. ft. of conditioned living space and a striking design with heavy timber elements throughout. Perfect for larger families, the Adams offers four bedrooms and three-and-a-half bathrooms, including a spacious master suite on the second floor. Downstairs, a den can also be converted into an additional bedroom or office to suit your needs.
Select desired size:
The Adams Floor Plan Details
This example floor plan demonstrates how the Adams can function as a regal family home with plenty of versatility. The ground floor includes a kitchen with a breakfast nook, a great room, a dining room with a wet bar, a den, and a three-car garage. Upstairs, you’ll find three bedrooms, one with its own bathroom and two that share a Jack and Jill bathroom, as well as a large master suite with a walk-in closet, en suite bathroom, and an 8’ x 16’ deck.Request a Quote
Items Included in the Price of Your Kit
- Framing materials
- Roof, wall, & floor sheathing
- Trim & fascia
- Second story floor components (if included)
- Exterior doors & windows*
- Location specific master materials list
- Set of blueprints based on standard engineering
(county specific engineering and engineering wet stamp available)
(pre-loaded with your personalized project management site, 3D renderings, construction documents, and a Dropbox link to your project details)
- 360 ° camera for architectural VR walkthroughs
- Limited warranty
- Builder support from our licensed builder team
- Customer support
*Does not include overhead garage doors on certain models. Some building models do not include windows and/or doors. For more information on whether windows or doors are included in your selected building model, ask your project coordinator to see a complete materials list for your kit.
Our building kits do not include installation or general contracting services. Please refer to the Construction Options section on our What’s Included process page for more information.
To learn more about what’s included in your building kit, as well as the items that are not included, click the link below.Learn More
The Adams timber home kit comes complete with a comprehensive materials package, including:
- 5,223 Sq. Ft. Total
- (4) Bedrooms; (3.5) Bathrooms
- 30′ Top Ridge Height
- 21′ – 10-1/8″ Garage Ridge
- Second Floor Primary Bedroom with Walk-in Closet, Private Bathroom and Private Deck
- First Floor Den and Mud/Laundry Room
- Attached is a 1,027 Sq. Ft. Garage
- 4/12, 5/12, 7/12 & 9/12 Roof Pitch
- Decorative Heavy Timber Covered Entry
- Second Floor w/ IRC Rated Open Web Floor Joists & 1-1/8″ T&G Edge Gold Floor Sheathing
- (3) Additional Second Floor Bedrooms
- Select Grade FOHC Douglas Fir & Glulam Heavy Timber Columns, Ridge Beams, Rafter Beams, Loft Beams, Collar Ties, & King Posts
- Select Grade S4S Douglas Fir 4″ x 10″ Purlins
- Select Grade S4S Douglas Fir 6″ x 10″ Rafters
- Select Grade 2″ x 6″ T&G Roof Decking Over the Purlins & Rafters
- All Interior Wall Framing (per standard plan)
- 4′ Wide Stair Package
- (58) Pella Life Style Series windows per standard window schedule
- Exterior Doors Per Plan excluding Garage Doors
- 2″ x 6″ Wall Framing Throughout All Exterior Walls
- CDX Roof Sheathing
- Rain Screen Exterior Wall Protection System w/ Vapor Barrier Throughout Exterior
- Select Tight Knot Cedar Lap Siding Throughout Exterior
- Select Tight Knot Cedar Exterior Door & Window Trim
- Select Tight Knot Cedar Belly Band & Fascia
- Custom Concealed Structural Knife Plates w/ Anchor Bolts
- Black-Powder Coated Finish on Exposed Post & Beam Hardware (Excluding Nuts & Bolts)
- (4) Custom Handcrafted Douglas Fir Heavy Timber Corbels
- (3) Custom Handcrafted Douglas Fir Heavy Timber Exterior Trusses
- (2) Sets of Blueprints Based on Standard Engineering (County-specific engineering & engineering wet stamp available)
- Digital Set of Completed Blueprints w/ Standard Structural Details
- Builder Support Throughout Construction from our Licensed Builder Team
- Live 3D walkthrough of the final design (Upon Request)
The adams Standard Options
Pella® Lifestyle Series Hinged Patio Door
These beautiful wood patio doors arrive factory-pre-finished, with several prefinished paints and stains to choose from for your selection.
Pella® Lifestyle Series Sliding Patio Door
Lifestyle Series sliding patio doors are made with wood and low-maintenance exterior aluminum cladding for added protection.
Pella Lifestyle Series
This high-performance window option is designed with exclusive EnduraGuard® wood protection and an aluminum-clad exterior with EnduraClad® finish.
For more information regarding our standard options & available upgrades, click the link below to visit our Options & Upgrades page.Learn More
Personalize your kit with hundreds of premium options and upgrades through America’s top-rated material suppliers
Take advantage of our powerful in-house design capabilities, as well our wide selection of available options and upgrades, to create a custom building kit that meets your unique needs.Options & Upgrades