Timber Home Kit
With its versatile design and classic style, the Rainier is a luxurious timber frame home design with plenty of flexibility. This three-bedroom, four-bathroom home features a wide-open living space with access to a covered patio, an office, a gym, and a two-car attached garage on the ground floor. Upstairs, you’ll find a spacious master suite with a private deck, walk-in closet, and en-suite bathroom as well as a bonus room.
Made with the finest lumber from the Pacific Northwest, the Rainier is built to last. These heavy timbers create dramatic interiors with vaulted ceilings and exposed beams that are sure to stun in your space. This timber home kit includes cedar board and batten siding, custom Douglas fir heavy timber trusses, overhead doors, a Pella Lifestyle Series window package, and much more.
- Timber Home
- 4,549 sq. ft.
- 3 Bedrooms
Select desired size:
With 4,549 sq. ft. of conditioned living space, the Rainier is our largest timber home design. This stately residence is designed to accommodate three bedrooms, including a large master suite, as well as a bonus room, an office, and a gym. Our in-house design team will work with you to create a floor plan that best meets your needs!
Select desired size:
The Rainier Floor Plan Details
This example floor plan for the Rainier shows a wide-open living space complete with a great room, a dining area, and a kitchen with an island on the ground floor. You’ll also find a private office, a gym, and a two-car garage. The upstairs features three bedrooms, including a master suite with a walk-in closet, en suite bathroom, and access to a 10’ x 32’ deck. A large bonus room can function as an additional bedroom, guest suite, or secondary office.Request a Quote
Items Included in the Price of Your Kit
- Framing materials
- Roof, wall, & floor sheathing
- Trim & fascia
- Second story floor components (if included)
- Exterior doors & windows*
- Location specific master materials list
- Set of blueprints based on standard engineering
(county specific engineering and engineering wet stamp available)
(pre-loaded with your personalized project management site, 3D renderings, construction documents, and a Dropbox link to your project details)
- 360 ° camera for architectural VR walkthroughs
- Limited warranty
- Builder support from our licensed builder team
- Customer support
*Does not include overhead garage doors on certain models. Some building models do not include windows and/or doors. For more information on whether windows or doors are included in your selected building model, ask your project coordinator to see a complete materials list for your kit.
Our building kits do not include installation or general contracting services. Please refer to the Construction Options section on our What’s Included process page for more information.
To learn more about what’s included in your building kit, as well as the items that are not included, click the link below.Learn More
The Rainier timber home kit comes complete with a comprehensive materials package, including:
- 28′ – 9″ top ridge height
- 28′ – 5″ lower ridge height
- 4/12, 5/12, 6/12, 7/12 roof pitch
- (1) Shed style dormers
- Decorative heavy timber covered entry
- Second floor with IRC rated open web floor joists and 1-1/8” T&G Edge Gold floor sheathing
- Select grade FOHC Douglas fir heavy timber columns, ridge beams, rafter beams, loft beams, collar ties, & king posts
- Select grade S4S Douglas fir 4″ x 10″ Douglas fir rafters 48″ O.C. throughout
- Select grade 2×6 T&G roof decking over the rafters throughout
- All interior wall framing (per standard plan)
- (1) 6.0 x 8.0 Pella Lifestyle Series French door (entry)
- (1) 5.0 x 8.0 Pella Lifestyle Series French door (kitchen)
- (2) 3.0 x 6.8 Pella Lifestyle Series full glass man doors
- (1) 6.0 x 6.10 Pella Lifestyle Series slider (balcony)
- (1) 5.0 x 6.10 Pella Lifestyle Series French door (master)
- 4’ wide stair package with select tight knot cedar hand railing
- 2” x 6” wall framing throughout all exterior walls
- CDX roof sheathing
- WRB exterior wall protection system with vapor barrier throughout exterior
- Select tight knot cedar board and batten siding throughout exterior
- Select tight knot cedar exterior door and window trim
- Select tight knot cedar belly band and fascia
- Custom concealed structural knife plates with anchor bolts
- Black powder coated finish on exposed post and beam hardware (excluding nuts and bolts)
- (46) Pella Lifestyle Series windows (per standard window schedule)
- (10) Custom Douglas fir heavy timber corbels (4) large, (6) small
- (3) Custom Douglas fir heavy timber trusses
- (2) Sets of blueprints based on standard engineering (county specific engineering and engineering wet stamp available)
- Digital set of completed blueprints with standard structural details
- Builder support throughout construction from our licensed builder team
- Live 3D walk through of final design (upon request)
The rainier Standard Options
Designed with a single slope roof, a shed dormer is an aesthetically appealing and practical addition to any structure.
Pella® Lifestyle Series Hinged Patio Door
These beautiful wood patio doors arrive factory-pre-finished, with several prefinished paints and stains to choose from for your selection.
Pella® Lifestyle Series Sliding Patio Door
Lifestyle Series sliding patio doors are made with wood and low-maintenance exterior aluminum cladding for added protection.
Our standard stair package comes with Douglas fir stringers, treads, and risers, cedar handrailing, and a plywood landing.
Cedar Board & Batten
Our standard siding offering, Western red cedar board and batten siding will give your exterior an authentic, rustic appearance.
Pella Lifestyle Series
This high-performance window option is designed with exclusive EnduraGuard® wood protection and an aluminum-clad exterior with EnduraClad® finish.
For more information regarding our standard options & available upgrades, click the link below to visit our Options & Upgrades page.Learn More
Personalize your kit with hundreds of premium options and upgrades through America’s top-rated material suppliers
Take advantage of our powerful in-house design capabilities, as well our wide selection of available options and upgrades, to create a custom building kit that meets your unique needs.Options & Upgrades