Timber Home Kit
The Jefferson is a stately timber framed home with an intimate floor plan perfectly suited for any family. This elegant residence boasts large window walls and vaulted ceilings throughout to create a wide-open interior filled with natural light. Inside, you’ll find three bedrooms, including a private master suite on the ground floor, as well as an office and a spacious bonus room perfect for entertaining.
Designed with the finest lumber sourced from the Pacific Northwest, the Jefferson offers all the warmth and comfort of a conventional family home with the added strength and beauty of heavy timber construction. This timber home kit comes standard with cedar board and batten siding, a Pella Lifestyle Series windows and doors package, custom Douglas fir heavy timber trusses, overhead garage doors, and much more.
- Timber Home
- 3,545 sq. ft.
- 3 Bedrooms
Select desired size:
With 3,545 sq. ft. of conditioned living space, the Jefferson home offers a majestic great room, three bedrooms, and two-and-a-half bathrooms, including a spacious master suite with a walk-in closet and en suite bathroom on the ground floor. No matter your vision, our in-house design team will work with you to finalize a floor plan that best meets your needs!
Select desired size:
The Jefferson Floor Plan Details
This sample floor plan for the Jefferson illustrates a wide-open living space with ample room for entertaining. The dining room opens out into a sizable patio, perfect for relaxing or spending quality time with family. The ground floor also features a kitchen with a large island, a private office, a great room, a two-car garage, and a master suite with a walk-in closet and en suite bathroom. Upstairs, a bonus room and two bedrooms can function as secluded guest quarters or a play area for kids.Request a Quote
Items Included in the Price of Your Kit
- Framing materials
- Roof, wall, & floor sheathing
- Trim & fascia
- Second story floor components (if included)
- Exterior doors & windows*
- Location specific master materials list
- Set of blueprints based on standard engineering
(county specific engineering and engineering wet stamp available)
(pre-loaded with your personalized project management site, 3D renderings, construction documents, and a Dropbox link to your project details)
- 360 ° camera for architectural VR walkthroughs
- Limited warranty
- Builder support from our licensed builder team
- Customer support
*Does not include overhead garage doors on certain models. Some building models do not include windows and/or doors. For more information on whether windows or doors are included in your selected building model, ask your project coordinator to see a complete materials list for your kit.
Our building kits do not include installation or general contracting services. Please refer to the Construction Options section on our What’s Included process page for more information.
To learn more about what’s included in your building kit, as well as the items that are not included, click the link below.Learn More
The Jefferson timber home kit comes complete with a comprehensive materials package, including:
- 26’ – 5″ top ridge height
- 24′ – 10 3/4″ bonus room ridge
- 24′ -1″ great room ridge
- 19′ – 3″ master ridge
- 3/12, 4/12, 5/12, 7/12 and 9/12 roof pitch
- (4) Shed style dormers
- Decorative heavy timber covered entry
- Second floor with IRC rated open web floor joists & 1-1/8” T&G Edge Gold floor sheathing
- Select grade FOHC Douglas fir heavy timber columns, ridge beams, rafter beams, loft beams, collar ties, and king posts
- Select grade S4S Douglas fir 4″ x 10″ Douglas fir rafters 48″ O.C. throughout first floor
- Select grade 2×6 T&G roof decking over the rafters throughout the first floor roof
- Pre-manufactured roof trusses in second floor bedrooms
- 2″ x 12″ Douglas fir rafters over bonus room
- All interior wall framing (per standard plan)
- (1) 6.0 x 6.8 Pella Lifestyle Series French door (entry)
- (1) 10.0 x 6.8 Pella Lifestyle 4-panel gliding patio door
- (1) 3.0 x 6.8 2-panel knotty alder garage man door
- 4’ wide stair package with select tight knot cedar hand railing
- 2” x 6” wall framing throughout all exterior walls
- CDX roof sheathing
- WRB exterior wall protection system with vapor barrier throughout exterior
- Select tight knot cedar board and batten siding throughout exterior
- Select tight knot cedar exterior door and window trim
- Select tight knot cedar belly band and fascia
- Custom concealed structural knife plates with anchor bolts
- Black powder coated finish on exposed post and beam hardware (excluding nuts and bolts)
- (60) Pella Lifestyle Series windows (per standard window schedule)
- (9) Custom Douglas fir heavy timber corbels (3) large, (6) small
- (4) Custom Douglas fir heavy timber trusses
- (2) Sets of blueprints based on standard engineering (county specific engineering and engineering wet stamp available)
- Digital set of completed blueprints with standard structural details
- Builder support throughout construction from our licensed builder team
- Live 3D walk through of final design (upon request)
The jefferson Standard Options
Pella® Lifestyle Series Hinged Patio Door
These beautiful wood patio doors arrive factory-pre-finished, with several prefinished paints and stains to choose from for your selection.
Pella® Lifestyle Series Sliding Patio Door
Lifestyle Series sliding patio doors are made with wood and low-maintenance exterior aluminum cladding for added protection.
Our standard stair package comes with Douglas fir stringers, treads, and risers, cedar handrailing, and a plywood landing.
Cedar Board & Batten
Our standard siding offering, Western red cedar board and batten siding will give your exterior an authentic, rustic appearance.
Pella Lifestyle Series
This high-performance window option is designed with exclusive EnduraGuard® wood protection and an aluminum-clad exterior with EnduraClad® finish.
For more information regarding our standard options & available upgrades, click the link below to visit our Options & Upgrades page.Learn More
Personalize your kit with hundreds of premium options and upgrades through America’s top-rated material suppliers
Take advantage of our powerful in-house design capabilities, as well our wide selection of available options and upgrades, to create a custom building kit that meets your unique needs.Options & Upgrades