Timber Home Kit
The Washington is a single-story timber frame home with an inviting layout optimized for entertaining. This three-bedroom, two-and-a-half-bathroom residence features a grand covered entryway and two-story covered patio with ample room for hosting friends and family. Inside, you’ll find an open-concept living space complete with decorative heavy timber trusses and vaulted ceilings, a master suite with a walk-in closet and en suite bathroom, and a two-car garage.
Built with the finest post and beams from the Pacific Northwest, this timber frame home kit boasts a sturdy frame that will stand tall for generations to come. The Washington includes five Douglas fir heavy timber trusses, cedar board and batten siding, a Pella Lifestyle Series window package, and much more. Our in-house design team will work with you to create a layout that best suits your needs for the structure.
- Timber Home
- 2,467 sq. ft.
- 3 Bedrooms
Select desired size:
With its attractive design and flexible layout, the Washington is a perfect home for families seeking a single-story heavy timber home. A spacious outdoor patio makes it easy and enjoyable to entertain guests year-round, while the open concept living space offers all the warmth and comfort you could want in a traditional family home. Let us know what you envision in your timber home kit!
Select desired size:
The Washington Floor Plan Details
This sample floor plan for the Washington shows a grand covered entryway that leads directly into the great room. Adjacent to the great room is a large kitchen with an island and walk-in pantry as well as a dining area with windows overlooking the front yard. This floor plan also features a two-car garage, an outdoor living space perfect for entertaining, and three bedrooms, including a master suite with a walk-in closet and en suite bathroom.Request a Quote
Items Included in the Price of Your Kit
- Framing materials
- Roof, wall, & floor sheathing
- Trim & fascia
- Second story floor components (if included)
- Exterior doors & windows*
- Location specific master materials list
- Set of blueprints based on standard engineering
(county specific engineering and engineering wet stamp available)
(pre-loaded with your personalized project management site, 3D renderings, construction documents, and a Dropbox link to your project details)
- 360 ° camera for architectural VR walkthroughs
- Limited warranty
- Builder support from our licensed builder team
- Customer support
*Does not include overhead garage doors on certain models. Some building models do not include windows and/or doors. For more information on whether windows or doors are included in your selected building model, ask your project coordinator to see a complete materials list for your kit.
Our building kits do not include installation or general contracting services. Please refer to the Construction Options section on our What’s Included process page for more information.
To learn more about what’s included in your building kit, as well as the items that are not included, click the link below.Learn More
The Washington timber home kit comes complete with a comprehensive materials package, including:
- 23′ – 9″ main ridge height
- 7/12 roof pitch
- Decorative heavy timber covered entry
- Select grade FOHC Douglas fir heavy timber columns, ridge beams, rafter beams, loft beams, collar ties, and king posts
- Select grade S4S Douglas fir 4″ x 10″ Douglas fir rafters 48″ O.C. in kitchen dining area
- Select grade 2×6 T&G roof decking over the rafters
- Select grade S4S Douglas fir 4″ x 10″ Douglas fir purlins over timber trusses in great room, outdoor living and master bedroom
- Select grade 2×6 T&G roof decking over the purlins
- Pre-manufactured roof trusses in garage and bedrooms
- All interior wall framing (per standard plan)
- (1) 6.0 x 8.0 Pella Lifestyle Series French door (entry)
- (1) 6.0 x 8.0 Pella Lifestyle Series gliding patio door
- (1) 3.0 x 6.8 Pella Lifestyle Series full glass man door (garage)
- 2” x 6” wall framing throughout all exterior walls
- CDX roof sheathing
- Rain screen exterior wall protection system with vapor barrier throughout exterior
- Select tight knot cedar board and batten siding throughout exterior
- Select tight knot cedar exterior door and window trim
- Select tight knot cedar belly band and fascia
- Custom concealed structural knife plates with anchor bolts
- Black powder coated finish on exposed post and beam hardware (excluding nuts and bolts)
- (27) Pella Lifestyle Series windows (per standard window schedule)
- (5) Custom Douglas fir heavy timber trusses with bracing
- (2) Sets of blueprints based on standard engineering (county specific engineering and engineering wet stamp available)
- Digital set of completed blueprints with standard structural details
- Builder support throughout construction from our licensed builder team
- Live 3D walk through of final design (upon request)
The washington Standard Options
Pella® Lifestyle Series Hinged Patio Door
These beautiful wood patio doors arrive factory-pre-finished, with several prefinished paints and stains to choose from for your selection.
Pella® Lifestyle Series Sliding Patio Door
Lifestyle Series sliding patio doors are made with wood and low-maintenance exterior aluminum cladding for added protection.
Cedar Board & Batten
Our standard siding offering, Western red cedar board and batten siding will give your exterior an authentic, rustic appearance.
Pella Lifestyle Series
This high-performance window option is designed with exclusive EnduraGuard® wood protection and an aluminum-clad exterior with EnduraClad® finish.
For more information regarding our standard options & available upgrades, click the link below to visit our Options & Upgrades page.Learn More
Personalize your kit with hundreds of premium options and upgrades through America’s top-rated material suppliers
Take advantage of our powerful in-house design capabilities, as well our wide selection of available options and upgrades, to create a custom building kit that meets your unique needs.Options & Upgrades