Barn Home Kit
With three bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, and a 2,718 sq. ft. floor plan, the Concordia barn home kit is the perfect setup for a unique family home. All of our barn homes boast the classic DC Structures heavy timber look, with cedar siding and post and beam construction, but the Concordia is our largest and most flexible two-story barn home plan. With ample living space, including a den, loft, and mud room, the Concordia is perfect for your home and hobbies.
Built from only the finest Douglas fir posts and beams from the Pacific Northwest, this design has the warmth and comfort you would look for in any family home. The natural wood exterior and heavy timber accents add interest and value to your property. Hundreds of options and upgrades are available to make this building uniquely yours.
- Barn Home
- 2,718 sq. ft.
- 3 Bedrooms
Select desired size:
The Concordia is a stately heavy timber barn home with the largest and most flexible layout of our two-story barn home kits. This impressive structure boasts 2,718 sq. ft. of modifiable space and can fit up to three bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms. It also features a den, loft, and mud room – all of which can be used as an office, man or woman cave, or entertainment center for the whole family.
Select desired size:
The Concordia Floor Plan Details
This example floor plan for the Concordia boasts an upstairs loft that overlooks the open-concept main living space. A generous master bedroom with an extra large closet and en suite bathroom offers parents a sense of comfort and privacy, while kids have full reign of two bedrooms and a shared bathroom on the opposite side of the first floor. A spacious den and added mud room can be used as additional office space or storage areas.
This kit can be customized for several building purposes, including:
- Custom Home
- Income Property
- Cabin or Beach House
- Guest House
Items Included in the Price of Your Kit
- Framing materials
- Roof, wall, & floor sheathing
- Trim & fascia
- Second story floor components (if included)
- Exterior doors & windows*
- Location specific master materials list
- Set of blueprints based on standard engineering
(county specific engineering and engineering wet stamp available)
(pre-loaded with your personalized project management site, 3D renderings, construction documents, and a Dropbox link to your project details)
- 360 ° camera for architectural VR walkthroughs
- Limited warranty
- Builder support from our licensed builder team
- Customer support
*Does not include overhead garage doors on certain models. Some building models do not include windows and/or doors. For more information on whether windows or doors are included in your selected building model, ask your project coordinator to see a complete materials list for your kit.
Our building kits do not include installation or general contracting services. Please refer to the Construction Options section on our What’s Included process page for more information.
To learn more about what’s included in your building kit, as well as the items that are not included, click the link below.Learn More
The Concordia barn home kit comes complete with a comprehensive materials package, including:
- 23′ 5″ ridge height (27′ 7″ to top of cupola)
- 7/12 roof pitch
- Select grade FOHC Douglas fir heavy timber posts, ridge beams, collar ties and king posts
- Aesthetic cedar cupola
- (2) 12′ shed dormers with windows
- Black powder coated finish on select hardware
- Custom concealed structural knife plates with anchor bolts
- Insulation-ready 2″ x 6″ exterior wall framing
- CDX roof sheathing
- T&G floor sheathing
- WRB wall system with vapor barrier
- Interior wall framing (per plan)
- Select tight knot cedar handrailing around loft/balcony
- 4′ stair package
- Select tight knot cedar board & batten siding throughout exterior
- Select tight knot cedar exterior door & window trim
- Select tight knot cedar belly band & fascia
- 2x loft floor joists
- (24) Andersen 100 series windows with screens
- (2) 3.0 x 6.8 exterior grade 2-panel knotty alder doors with bronze hardware
- (16) Custom handcrafted Douglas fir heavy timber corbels; (4) large and (12) small
- (3) Exterior Handcrafted Heavy Timber Trusses
- Sets of blueprints based on standard engineering (county specific engineering & engineering wet stamp available)
- Digital set of completed blueprints with standard structural details
- Builder support throughout construction from our licensed builder team
- Live 3D walk through of final design (upon request)
The concordia Standard Options
Designed with a single slope roof, a shed dormer is an aesthetically appealing and practical addition to any structure.
Made with four cedar vents, our vented cupolas can either be functional or non-functional depending on your preference.
Our standard stair package comes with Douglas fir stringers, treads, and risers, cedar handrailing, and a plywood landing.
Cedar Board & Batten
Our standard siding offering, Western red cedar board and batten siding will give your exterior an authentic, rustic appearance.
Andersen™ 100 Series
Made with Andersen’s patented Fibrex® composite material, Andersen™ 100 Series windows offer twice the strength of vinyl.
Raised Panel Door
Our standard door option is a 3’0 x 6’8 stile and rail wood door made with premium quality Knotty Alder.
For more information regarding our standard options & available upgrades, click the link below to visit our Options & Upgrades page.Learn More
Personalize your kit with hundreds of premium options and upgrades through America’s top-rated material suppliers
Take advantage of our powerful in-house design capabilities, as well our wide selection of available options and upgrades, to create a custom building kit that meets your unique needs.Options & Upgrades