Barn Home Kit
With three bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, and a 2,718 sq. ft. floor plan, the Concordia barn home kit is the perfect setup for a unique family home. All of our barn homes boast the classic DC Structures heavy timber look, with cedar siding and post and beam construction, but the Concordia is our largest and most flexible two-story barn home plan. With ample living space, including a den, loft, and mud room, the Concordia is perfect for your home and hobbies.
Built from only the finest Douglas fir posts and beams from the Pacific Northwest, this design has the warmth and comfort you would look for in any family home. The natural wood exterior and heavy timber accents add interest and value to your property. Hundreds of options and upgrades are available to make this building uniquely yours.Learn More
- Barn Home
- 2,718 sq. ft.
- 3 Bedrooms
Select desired size:
The Concordia is a stately heavy timber barn home with the largest and most flexible layout of our two-story barn home kits. This impressive structure boasts 2,718 sq. ft. of modifiable space and can fit up to three bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms. It also features a den, loft, and mud room – all of which can be used as an office, man or woman cave, or entertainment center for the whole family.
Select desired size:
The Concordia Floor Plan Details
This example floor plan for the Concordia boasts an upstairs loft that overlooks the open-concept main living space. A generous master bedroom with an extra large closet and en suite bathroom offers parents a sense of comfort and privacy, while kids have full reign of two bedrooms and a shared bathroom on the opposite side of the first floor. A spacious den and added mud room can be used as additional office space or storage areas.
This kit can be customized for several building purposes, including:
- Custom Home
- Income Property
- Cabin or Beach House
- Guest House
The Concordia barn home kit comes complete with a comprehensive materials package, including:
- 23′ 5″ ridge height (27′ 7″ to top of cupola)
- 7/12 roof pitch
- Select grade FOHC Douglas fir heavy timber posts, ridge beams, collar ties and king posts
- Aesthetic cedar cupola
- (2) 12′ shed dormers with windows
- Black powder coated finish on select hardware
- Custom concealed structural knife plates with anchor bolts
- Insulation-ready 2″ x 6″ exterior wall framing
- CDX roof sheathing
- T&G floor sheathing
- WRB wall system with vapor barrier
- Interior wall framing (per plan)
- Select tight knot cedar handrailing around loft/balcony
- 4′ stair package with cedar handrailing
- Select tight knot cedar board & batten siding throughout exterior
- Select tight knot cedar exterior door & window trim
- Select tight knot cedar belly band & fascia
- 2x loft floor joists
- (24) Andersen 100 series windows with screens
- (2) 3.0 x 6.8 exterior grade 2-panel knotty alder doors with bronze hardware
- (16) Custom handcrafted Douglas fir heavy timber corbels; (4) large and (12) small
- Handcrafted heavy timber truss
- Sets of blueprints based on standard engineering (county specific engineering & engineering wet stamp available)
- Digital set of completed blueprints with standard structural details
- Builder support throughout construction from our licensed builder team
- Live 3D walk through of final design (upon request)
OUR STANDARD OPTIONS & UPGRADES
No barn home package has higher materials standards or more available options and upgrades.
Take advantage of our powerful in-house design capabilities and our relationships with some of America’s best suppliers of windows, doors and equestrian equipment to create a custom building kit that meets your unique needs.
REQUEST A FREE DIGITAL CATALOG
Start planning the structure of your dreams with the latest DC Structures product catalog, containing loads of information on pricing, materials, options and upgrades, photos, videos and more.