Barn Home Kit
The Stillwater is based on a popular custom project we designed for a satisfied client in Oklahoma. This modern barn-style home features an open-concept floor plan with a lofted bedroom and towering windows that fill the space with natural light. Our designers use sturdy parallel chord roof trusses to create this dynamic open space with a vaulted ceiling nearly 25 feet high.
This plan sits on a 24′ x 36′ footprint with an 864 sq. ft. living area and a 237 sq. ft. lofted bedroom with a cedar railing that overlooks the main level. This kit includes over two dozen high-quality doors and windows from Andersen, cedar board and batten siding and trim, and exterior wall framing with a rainscreen wall system.
- 24' x 36'
- 1,101 sq. ft.
- 1 Bedroom
Select desired size:
The Stillwater offers a unique design that utilizes floor-to-ceiling windows to create optimal lighting throughout. Its versatile floor plan allows you to customize the space according to your needs. You can turn this 1,101 sq. ft. structure into an office, workshop, in-law apartment, or even a single bedroom custom home. Let us know what you envision for the space!
Select desired size:
The Stillwater Floor Plan Details
This example floor plan for the Stillwater features a 529 sq. ft. great room with an adjacent kitchen and bathroom as well as a partial loft. Massive windows let in plenty of natural light, creating a bright and open space in the foyer. You can easily turn this stunning structure into an office, custom home, workshop, or an in-law apartment. Want to change the design? We’ll create a unique floor plan that meets your needs for the space.
This kit can be customized for several building purposes, including:
- Residential home
- Office space
- Commercial use
- Wedding/event venue
- Garage space
- Man cave / She shed
Items Included in the Price of Your Kit
- Framing materials
- Roof, wall, & floor sheathing
- Trim & fascia
- Second story floor components (if included)
- Exterior doors & windows*
- Location specific master materials list
- Set of blueprints based on standard engineering
(county specific engineering and engineering wet stamp available)
(pre-loaded with your personalized project management site, 3D renderings, construction documents, and a Dropbox link to your project details)
- 360 ° camera for architectural VR walkthroughs
- Limited warranty
- Builder support from our licensed builder team
- Customer support
*Does not include overhead garage doors on certain models. Some building models do not include windows and/or doors. For more information on whether windows or doors are included in your selected building model, ask your project coordinator to see a complete materials list for your kit.
Our building kits do not include installation or general contracting services. Please refer to the Construction Options section on our What’s Included process page for more information.
To learn more about what’s included in your building kit, as well as the items that are not included, click the link below.Learn More
The Stillwater barn home kit comes complete with a comprehensive materials package, including:
- 26′ 9″ ridge height
- 9/12 roof pitch
- Pre-manufactured parallel chord roof truss system
- Appearance-grade glulam loft beams
- Open webbed floor truss system
- Tongue and groove floor sheathing
- Select tight knot cedar loft railing
- CDX roof sheathing
- Insulation-ready 2″ x 8″ exterior wall framing
- WRB exterior wall protection system with vapor barrier throughout exterior
- Select tight knot cedar board & batten siding throughout exterior
- Select tight knot cedar exterior door & window trim
- (25) Andersen 100 series windows with screens
- (2) Andersen exterior grade glass doors
- Sets of Blueprints Based on Standard Engineering (county specific engineering & engineering wet stamp available)
- Digital Set of Completed Blueprints w/Standard Structural Details
- Builder Support Throughout Construction From Our Licensed Builder Team
- Live 3D walk through of final design (Upon Request)
The stillwater Standard Options
Vaulted Parallel Chord Truss
Parallel chord trusses are designed with diagonal bracing and a flat top and bottom chord.
Our standard stair package comes with Douglas fir stringers, treads, and risers, cedar handrailing, and a plywood landing.
Cedar Board & Batten
Our standard siding offering, Western red cedar board and batten siding will give your exterior an authentic, rustic appearance.
Andersen™ 100 Series
Made with Andersen’s patented Fibrex® composite material, Andersen™ 100 Series windows offer twice the strength of vinyl.
For more information regarding our standard options & available upgrades, click the link below to visit our Options & Upgrades page.Learn More
Personalize your kit with hundreds of premium options and upgrades through America’s top-rated material suppliers
Take advantage of our powerful in-house design capabilities, as well our wide selection of available options and upgrades, to create a custom building kit that meets your unique needs.Options & Upgrades