Barn Home Kit
The Stillwater is based on a popular custom project we designed for a satisfied client in Oklahoma. This modern barn-style home features an open-concept floor plan with a lofted bedroom and towering windows that fill the space with natural light. Our designers use sturdy parallel chord roof trusses to create this dynamic open space with a vaulted ceiling nearly 25 feet high.
This plan sits on a 24′ x 36′ footprint with an 864 sq. ft. living area and a 237 sq. ft. lofted bedroom with a cedar railing that overlooks the main level. This kit includes over two dozen high-quality doors and windows from Andersen, cedar board and batten siding and trim, and exterior wall framing with a rainscreen wall system.Learn More
- 24' x 36'
- 1,101 sq. ft.
- 1 Bedroom
Select desired size:
The Stillwater offers a unique design that utilizes floor-to-ceiling windows to create optimal lighting throughout. Its versatile floor plan allows you to customize the space according to your needs. You can turn this 1,101 sq. ft. structure into an office, workshop, in-law apartment, or even a single bedroom custom home. Let us know what you envision for the space!
Select desired size:
The Stillwater Floor Plan Details
This example floor plan for the Stillwater features a 529 sq. ft. great room with an adjacent kitchen and bathroom as well as a partial loft. Massive windows let in plenty of natural light, creating a bright and open space in the foyer. You can easily turn this stunning structure into an office, custom home, workshop, or an in-law apartment. Want to change the design? We’ll create a unique floor plan that meets your needs for the space.
This kit can be customized for several building purposes, including:
- Residential home
- Office space
- Commercial use
- Wedding/event venue
- Garage space
- Man cave / She shed
The Stillwater barn home kit comes complete with a comprehensive materials package, including:
- 26′ 9″ ridge height
- 9/12 roof pitch
- Pre-manufactured parallel chord roof truss system
- Appearance-grade glulam loft beams
- Open webbed floor truss system
- Tongue and groove floor sheathing
- Select tight knot cedar loft railing
- CDX roof sheathing
- Insulation-ready 2″ x 6″ exterior wall framing
- Rain screen exterior wall protection system with vapor barrier throughout exterior
- Select tight knot cedar board & batten siding throughout exterior
- Select tight knot cedar exterior door & window trim
- (25) Andersen 100 series windows with screens
- (2) Andersen exterior grade glass doors
- Sets of Blueprints Based on Standard Engineering (county specific engineering & engineering wet stamp available)
- Digital Set of Completed Blueprints w/Standard Structural Details
- Builder Support Throughout Construction From Our Licensed Builder Team
- Live 3D walk through of final design (Upon Request)
Full material lists for each model can be found below:
The StillwaterView Materials
OUR STANDARD OPTIONS & UPGRADES
Our barn home packages have the highest materials standards and more available options and upgrades than you’ll find anywhere else.
Take advantage of our powerful in-house design capabilities and our relationships with some of America’s best suppliers of windows, doors and equestrian equipment to create a custom building kit that meets your unique needs.
REQUEST A FREE DIGITAL CATALOG
Start planning the barn of your dreams with the latest DC Structures product catalog, containing loads of information on pricing, materials, options and upgrades, photos, videos and more.