If you’re seeking a contemporary single-story cabin design for your property, our Bandon Cabin Kit may be the perfect fit for your upcoming project! With its two-bedroom, two-bathroom layout and 273 sq. ft. covered patio, this prefab cabin kit offers an incredibly comfortable and alluring setting that you and your family will thoroughly enjoy year-round.
Parallel chord roof trusses eliminate the need for additional structural supports inside the space, creating an expansive interior that you can easily configure to fit your vision. A single-sloped roofline also gives this cabin a modern minimalist appearance while adding originality and elegance to the great room, kitchen, and dining area. This prefab building package includes highly detailed blueprints, interior and exterior wall framing, Douglas fir tongue and groove siding, hardware, and more as part of our standard offering. However, clients can always swap out any base package item with one or more of our premium options and upgrades!
TOTAL SQUARE FEET: 1,421
CONDITIONED SQUARE FEET: 1,009
- Cabin Kit
- 1,009 sq. ft.
- 2 Bedrooms
Select desired size:
This charming cabin design may be one of the smaller pre-engineered building packages in our collection, but what it lacks in square footage, it certainly makes up for in curb appeal and value! We designed this cabin with a 139 sq. ft. covered entry that leads into the great room, living, and kitchen area, where a single-sloped roof creates a dramatic and eye-catching interior detail. A wall of windows with sliding glass doors offers access to a 273 sq. ft. patio with a heavy timber overhang. Down the hall, you’ll also find two bedrooms and two full bathrooms — perfect for family bedrooms, guest quarters, or anything else you can envision.
Rendering includes available options and upgrades.
Select desired size:
Bandon Floor Plan Details
The Bandon Cabin Kit is a compact cabin design that offers an enticing two-bedroom, two-bathroom layout. This pre-engineered building model features a 24′ x 54′ footprint that includes 1,009 sq. ft. of conditioned living space, a 139 sq. ft. covered entry, and a 273 sq. ft. covered patio. Whether you plan to build in the desert, on the beach, or in the mountains, this prefab cabin design boasts a timeless look that suits any scenic location; and with our interior design services, you can easily tailor this model’s interior space to achieve your unique style and goals.
This kit can be customized for several building purposes, including:
- Cabin or Beach House
- Income Property
- Full-Time Residence
- Guest House or ADU
Items Included in the Price of Your Kit
- Framing materials
- Roof, wall, & floor sheathing
- Trim & fascia
- Second story floor components (if included)
- Exterior doors & windows*
- Location specific master materials list
- Set of blueprints based on standard engineering
(county specific engineering and engineering wet stamp available)
(pre-loaded with your personalized project management site, 3D renderings, construction documents, and a Dropbox link to your project details)
- 360 ° camera for architectural VR walkthroughs
- Limited warranty
- Builder support from our licensed builder team
- Customer support
*Does not include overhead garage doors on certain models. Some building models do not include windows and/or doors. For more information on whether windows or doors are included in your selected building model, ask your project coordinator to see a complete materials list for your kit.
Our building kits do not include installation or general contracting services. Please refer to the Construction Options section on our What’s Included process page for more information.
To learn more about what’s included in your building kit, as well as the items that are not included, click the link below.Learn More
The Bandon Cabin Kit comes complete with a comprehensive materials package, including:
- 24′ x 54′ Footprint
- 1,009 Sq. Ft. Home
- (2) Bedroom (2) Bathroom
- Covered Patio
- Vaulted Ceilings Throughout
- 4/12 Pitch
- Pre-Manufactured Parallel Chord Roof Truss System
- 1″ x 6″ Select Grade Ceiling Cover & Soffit
- Crawl Space with 11-7/8 TJI Floor System
- 1-1/8″ T&G Edge Gold Floor Sheathing
- 2″ x 6″ Wall Framing Throughout All Exterior Walls
- (13) Andersen 100 Series Windows. These were quoted as Black int. & Black Ext.
- (1) Andersen A-Series 3.0×8.0 Man Door Black on Black
- (1) Andersen A-Series 16’ x 8’ Sliding Door Black on Black
- Exterior Wall Protection System w/ Vapor Barrier Throughout Exterior
- CDX Roof Sheathing
- Interior Wall Framing (Per Plan)
- Deck w/ Select Tight Knot 2″ x 6″ Cedar Decking, 6″ x 6″ Douglas Fir Columns, 6″ x 12″ Pressure Treated Beams, 2″ x 12″ Pressure Treated Joists, & Select Tight Knot Cedar Trim
- Select Tight Knot T&G Siding
- Select Tight Knot Cedar Belly Band & Fascia
- 2″ x Select Tight Knot Cedar Exterior Door & Window Trim
- 2″ x Select Grade Cedar Slat Privacy Wall
- (2) Detailed Blueprints w/ Engineering (County-specific engineering upgrades available)
- Detailed Digital Blueprints w/ Standard Structural Engineering
- Builder support throughout construction from our licensed builder team
- Live 3D walk-through of the final design (Upon Request)
The bandon Standard Options
Andersen™ 100 Series
Made with Andersen’s patented Fibrex® composite material, Andersen™ 100 Series windows offer twice the strength of vinyl.
Clear Span Construction
Our clear span construction involves using robust parallel chord roof trusses to create expansive interiors free of structural posts.
For more information regarding our standard options & available upgrades, click the link below to visit our Options & Upgrades page.Learn More
Personalize your kit with hundreds of premium options and upgrades through America’s top-rated material suppliers
Take advantage of our powerful in-house design capabilities, as well our wide selection of available options and upgrades, to create a custom building kit that meets your unique needs.Options & Upgrades