The Gearhart Cabin Kit is a slightly modified version of our Bandon Cabin Kit, with this stunning prefab cabin featuring a 6/12 and 10/12 roof pitch instead of the standard 4/12. Inside, sloped ceilings create an off-center slant that highlights the uniqueness and expansiveness of the space. Meanwhile, a wall of windows with a matching pitch provides a distinct visual element that fills the great room, kitchen, and dining area with natural light.
This single-story cabin design boasts two bedrooms, two full bathrooms, and a 273 sq. ft. covered patio. A 139 sq. ft. covered entry with a slat wall makes a wonderful first impression, providing privacy and curb appeal for your contemporary structure. We crafted this model with pre-manufactured parallel chord roof trusses to give you complete creative freedom with your interior. With no structural posts to work around, you can easily configure your Gearhart Cabin Kit to suit your lifestyle needs while still enjoying the look and feel of tongue and groove ceilings in your space.
TOTAL SQUARE FEET: 1,421
CONDITIONED SQUARE FEET: 1,009
- Cabin Kit
- 1,009 sq. ft.
- 2 Bedrooms
Select desired size:
Our Gearhart Cabin Kit is a beautiful two-bedroom, two-bathroom design that flaunts Scandinavian and modern influences throughout. Like our Bandon, this prefab building model features a 139 sq. ft. covered entry with a slat wall, a 1,009 sq. ft. conditioned living space, and a 273 sq. ft. covered patio. However, little differences like its 6/12 and 10/12 roof pitch give the Gearhart extra edge and flair, making it a unique and attractive cabin option for your property.
Rendering includes available options and upgrades.
Select desired size:
Gearhart Floor Plan Details
This single-story cabin design encompasses all the traditional comforts of home while boasting a completely original, modern appearance. Inside, this cabin offers a spacious great room, kitchen, and dining area with a custom window wall and access to a 273 sq. ft. covered patio space. Toward the rear, clients can utilize two bedrooms and two full bathrooms or transform the area into a personalized workspace, guest quarters, or anything else they can think of!
This kit can be customized for several building purposes, including:
- Cabin or Beach House
- Income Property
- Full-Time Residence
- Guest House or ADU
Items Included in the Price of Your Kit
- Framing materials
- Roof, wall, & floor sheathing
- Trim & fascia
- Second story floor components (if included)
- Exterior doors & windows*
- Location specific master materials list
- Set of blueprints based on standard engineering
(county specific engineering and engineering wet stamp available)
(pre-loaded with your personalized project management site, 3D renderings, construction documents, and a Dropbox link to your project details)
- 360 ° camera for architectural VR walkthroughs
- Limited warranty
- Builder support from our licensed builder team
- Customer support
*Does not include overhead garage doors on certain models. Some building models do not include windows and/or doors. For more information on whether windows or doors are included in your selected building model, ask your project coordinator to see a complete materials list for your kit.
Our building kits do not include installation or general contracting services. Please refer to the Construction Options section on our What’s Included process page for more information.
To learn more about what’s included in your building kit, as well as the items that are not included, click the link below.Learn More
The Gearhart Cabin Kit comes complete with a comprehensive materials package, including:
- 24′ x 54′ Footprint
- 1,009 Sq. Ft. Home
- (2) Bedroom (2) Bathroom
- Covered Patio
- Vaulted Ceilings Throughout
- 6/12 & 10/12 Pitch
- Pre-Manufactured Parallel Chord Roof Truss System
- 1″ x 6″ Select Grade Ceiling Cover & Soffit
- Crawl Space with 11-7/8 TJI Floor System
- 1-1/8″ T&G Edge Gold Floor Sheathing
- (11) Andersen 100 Series Windows. These were quoted as Black int. & Black Ext.
- (1) Andersen A-Series 3.0×8.0 Man Door Black on Black
- (1) Andersen A-Series 16’ x 8’ Sliding Door Black on Black
- Exterior Wall Protection System w/ Vapor Barrier Throughout Exterior
- CDX Roof Sheathing
- Interior Wall Framing (Per Plan)
- Deck w/ Select Tight Knot 2″ x 6″ Cedar Decking, 6″ x 6″ Douglas Fir Columns, 6″ x 12″ Pressure Treated Beams, 2″ x 12″ Pressure Treated Joists, & Select Tight Knot Cedar Trim
- Select Tight Knot T&G Siding
- Select Tight Knot Cedar Belly Band & Fascia
- 2″ x Select Tight Knot Cedar Exterior Door & Window Trim
- 2″ x Select Grade Cedar Slat Privacy Wall
- (2) Detailed Blueprints w/ Engineering (County-specific engineering upgrades available)
- Detailed Digital Blueprints w/ Standard Structural Engineering
- Builder support throughout construction from our licensed builder team
- Live 3D walk-through of the final design (Upon Request)
The gearhart Standard Options
Andersen™ 100 Series
Made with Andersen’s patented Fibrex® composite material, Andersen™ 100 Series windows offer twice the strength of vinyl.
Clear Span Construction
Our clear span construction involves using robust parallel chord roof trusses to create expansive interiors free of structural posts.
For more information regarding our standard options & available upgrades, click the link below to visit our Options & Upgrades page.Learn More
Personalize your kit with hundreds of premium options and upgrades through America’s top-rated material suppliers
Take advantage of our powerful in-house design capabilities, as well our wide selection of available options and upgrades, to create a custom building kit that meets your unique needs.Options & Upgrades