With two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a 948 sq. ft. floor plan, the Rogue cabin kit is a multi-purpose cabin design that offers the comfort of a master suite, the warmth of an open-concept living area with vaulted ceilings, and the charm of a covered porch. All of our cabins boast the classic DC Structures heavy timber look, with cedar siding and post and beam construction, and the Rogue is no exception.
Built from only the finest lumber from the Pacific Northwest, this design has the warmth and comfort you would look for in any cabin or vacation home. The natural wood exterior and heavy timber accents will add value to any property.
With hundreds of options and upgrades available, the Rogue could be your special getaway!Learn More
- Cabin Kit
- 948 sq. ft.
- 2 Bedrooms
Select desired size:
With a one-of-a-kind design that features a sweeping covered porch and spacious master suite, it’s no wonder the Rogue is our most popular cabin kit. This gorgeous kit offers 948 sq. ft. of modifiable space that can fit up to two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The open-concept kitchen, dining, and living area are also perfect for entertaining guests or spending quality time with family. Whatever your vision may be, the Rogue is fully capable of meeting all your needs.
Select desired size:
The Rogue Floor Plan Details
This example floor plan for the Rogue features a wide-open, modern space inside a rustic cabin setting. This layout features a spacious covered porch, master suite with an en suite bathroom, and open-concept living, dining, and kitchen areas – perfect for hosting friends and family. An optional cupola allows plenty of natural to pour through the space, creating a bright and open living area. Let us know what you envision for your dream cabin!
This kit can be customized for several building purposes, including:
- Residential home
- Office space
- Commercial use
- Wedding/event venue
- Garage space
- Man cave / She shed
The Rogue cabin kit comes complete with a comprehensive materials package, including:
- 13’ 11” & 11’ 6” Sidewall
- 12’ Breezeway
- 3/12 Roof Pitch
- Tack Room Package w/T&G Wall Coverings
- 3.0 x 6.8 Tack Room Door
- Select Grade FOHC Douglas Fir Heavy Timber Columns, Ridge Beams,& Rafter Beams
- 2” x Rafters
- 2” x 6” Wall Framing Throughout All Exterior Walls
- CDX Roof Sheathing
- Rain Screen Exterior Wall Protection System w/Vapor Barrier Throughout Exterior
- Select Grade Tongue & Groove Siding
- Select Grade Cedar Board & Batten Siding
- Select Tight Knot Cedar Exterior Door & Window Trim
- Select Tight Knot Cedar Belly Band & Fascia
- Custom Concealed Structural Knife Plates
- Black Powder Coated Finish on Select Hardware (Excluding Nuts & Bolts)
- Classic Equine Steel-Framed Black Powder Coated Sliding Barn Doors w/Select Grade T&G Wood Fill
- Andersen 100 Series 6.0 x 3.0 Gliding Windows
- Custom Handcrafted Douglas Fir Heavy Timber Corbels
- Sets of Blueprints Based on Standard Engineering (county specific engineering & engineering wet stamp available)
- Digital Set of Completed Blueprints w/Standard Structural Details
- Builder Support Throughout Construction From Our Licensed Builder Team
- Live 3D walk through of final design (Upon Request)
Full material lists for each model can be found below:
The RogueView Materials
OUR STANDARD OPTIONS & UPGRADES
No cabin kit package has higher materialsstandards or more available options and upgrades.
Take advantage of our powerful in-house design capabilities and our relationships with some of America’s best suppliers of windows, doors and equestrian equipment to create a custom building kit that meets your unique needs.
REQUEST A FREE DIGITAL CATALOG
Start planning the barn of your dreams with the latest DC Structures product catalog, containing loads of information on pricing, materials, options and upgrades, photos, videos and more.