With two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a 948 sq. ft. floor plan, the Rogue cabin kit is a multi-purpose cabin design that offers the comfort of a master suite, the warmth of an open-concept living area with vaulted ceilings, and the charm of a covered porch. Like all our cabins, the Rogue exemplifies the classic DC Structures heavy timber look, with cedar siding and post and beam construction.
Built from only the finest lumber from the Pacific Northwest, this design has the warmth and comfort you would look for in any cabin or vacation home. The natural wood exterior and heavy timber accents will add value to any property. Each of these cabin kits includes all wall framing, sheathing, exterior doors, premium windows from Andersen, and much more. With hundreds of options and upgrades available, the Rogue could be your special getaway!Learn More
- Cabin Kit
- 948 sq. ft.
- 2 Bedrooms
Select desired size:
With a one-of-a-kind design that features a sweeping covered porch and spacious master suite, it’s no wonder the Rogue is our most popular cabin kit. This gorgeous kit offers 948 sq. ft. of modifiable space that can fit up to two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The open-concept kitchen, dining, and living area are also perfect for entertaining guests or spending quality time with family. Whatever your vision may be, the Rogue is fully capable of meeting all your needs.
Select desired size:
The Rogue Floor Plan Details
This example floor plan for the Rogue features a wide-open, modern space inside a rustic cabin setting. This layout features a spacious covered porch, master suite with an en suite bathroom, and open-concept living, dining, and kitchen areas – perfect for hosting friends and family. An optional cupola allows plenty of natural to pour through the space, creating a bright and open living area. Let us know what you envision for your dream cabin!
This kit can be customized for several building purposes, including:
- Cabin or Beach House
- Full-Time Residence
- Income Property
- Guest House or ADU
The Rogue cabin kit comes complete with a comprehensive materials package, including:
- 18′ 11″ ridge height
- 9/12 & 12/12 roof pitch
- 8′ gable dormer with window
- Select grade FOHC Douglas fir heavy timber posts and ridge beams
- Black powder coated finish on select hardware
- Custom concealed structural knife plates with anchor bolts
- Insulation-ready 2″ x 6″ exterior wall framing
- 2″ x rafters
- CDX roof sheathing
- WRB wall system with vapor barrier
- Interior wall framing (per plan)
- Select tight knot cedar board & batten siding on gable ends
- Select grade tongue and groove siding throughout lower level
- Select tight knot cedar exterior door & window trim
- Select tight knot cedar belly band & fascia
- (15) Andersen 100 series windows with screens
- (2) 3.0 x 6.8 exterior grade 2-panel knotty alder 6-lite doors with bronze hardware
- (10) Custom handcrafted Douglas fir heavy timber corbels
- Sets of blueprints based on standard engineering (county specific engineering & engineering wet stamp available)
- Digital set of completed blueprints with standard structural details
- Builder support throughout construction from our licensed builder team
- Live 3D walk through of final design (upon request)
OUR STANDARD OPTIONS & UPGRADES
No cabin kit package has higher materials standards or more available options and upgrades.
Take advantage of our powerful in-house design capabilities and our relationships with some of America’s best suppliers of windows, doors and equestrian equipment to create a custom building kit that meets your unique needs.