With two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a 948 sq. ft. floor plan, the Rogue cabin kit is a multi-purpose cabin design that offers the comfort of a master suite, the warmth of an open-concept living area with vaulted ceilings, and the charm of a covered porch. Like all our cabins, the Rogue exemplifies the classic DC Structures heavy timber look, with cedar siding and post and beam construction.
Built from only the finest lumber from the Pacific Northwest, this design has the warmth and comfort you would look for in any cabin or vacation home. The natural wood exterior and heavy timber accents will add value to any property. Each of these cabin kits includes all wall framing, sheathing, exterior doors, premium windows from Andersen, and much more. With hundreds of options and upgrades available, the Rogue could be your special getaway!
- Cabin Kit
- 948 sq. ft.
- 2 Bedrooms
Select desired size:
With a one-of-a-kind design that features a sweeping covered porch and spacious master suite, it’s no wonder the Rogue is our most popular cabin kit. This gorgeous kit offers 948 sq. ft. of modifiable space that can fit up to two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The open-concept kitchen, dining, and living area are also perfect for entertaining guests or spending quality time with family. Whatever your vision may be, the Rogue is fully capable of meeting all your needs.
Select desired size:
The Rogue Floor Plan Details
This example floor plan for the Rogue features a wide-open, modern space inside a rustic cabin setting. This layout features a spacious covered porch, master suite with an en suite bathroom, and open-concept living, dining, and kitchen areas – perfect for hosting friends and family. An optional cupola allows plenty of natural to pour through the space, creating a bright and open living area. Let us know what you envision for your dream cabin!
This kit can be customized for several building purposes, including:
- Cabin or Beach House
- Full-Time Residence
- Income Property
- Guest House or ADU
Items Included in the Price of Your Kit
- Framing materials
- Roof, wall, & floor sheathing
- Trim & fascia
- Second story floor components (if included)
- Exterior doors & windows*
- Location specific master materials list
- Set of blueprints based on standard engineering
(county specific engineering and engineering wet stamp available)
(pre-loaded with your personalized project management site, 3D renderings, construction documents, and a Dropbox link to your project details)
- Limited warranty
- Builder support from our licensed builder team
- Customer support
*Does not include overhead garage doors on certain models. Some building models do not include windows and/or doors. For more information on whether windows or doors are included in your selected building model, ask your project coordinator to see a complete materials list for your kit.
Our building kits do not include installation or general contracting services. Please refer to the Construction Options section on our What’s Included process page for more information.
To learn more about what’s included in your building kit, as well as the items that are not included, click the link below.Learn More
The Rogue cabin kit comes complete with a comprehensive materials package, including:
- 18′ 11″ ridge height
- 9/12 & 12/12 roof pitch
- 8′ gable dormer with window
- Select grade FOHC Douglas fir heavy timber posts and ridge beams
- Black powder coated finish on select hardware
- Custom concealed structural knife plates with anchor bolts
- Insulation-ready 2″ x 6″ exterior wall framing
- 2″ x rafters
- CDX roof sheathing
- WRB wall system with vapor barrier
- Interior wall framing (per plan)
- Select tight knot cedar board & batten siding on gable ends
- Select grade tongue and groove siding throughout lower level
- Select tight knot cedar exterior door & window trim
- Select tight knot cedar belly band & fascia
- (15) Andersen 100 series windows with screens
- (2) 3.0 x 6.8 exterior grade 2-panel knotty alder 6-lite doors with bronze hardware
- (10) Custom handcrafted Douglas fir heavy timber corbels
- Sets of blueprints based on standard engineering (county specific engineering & engineering wet stamp available)
- Digital set of completed blueprints with standard structural details
- Builder support throughout construction from our licensed builder team
- Live 3D walk through of final design (upon request)
The rogue Standard Options
A gable dormer is a roofed structure that sits on a sloped roof and forms a triangular shape at the top.
Cedar Board & Batten
Our standard siding offering, Western red cedar board and batten siding will give your exterior an authentic, rustic appearance.
Douglas Fir Tongue & Groove
DC Structures sources the finest select grade Douglas fir for our Douglas fir tongue and groove offering.
Flat Panel Door
Made from premium quality Knotty Alder, this flat 2-panel, 6 lite Craftsman-style door adds charm to any heavy timber structure.
For more information regarding our standard options & available upgrades, click the link below to visit our Options & Upgrades page.Learn More
Personalize your kit with hundreds of premium options and upgrades through America’s top-rated material suppliers
Take advantage of our powerful in-house design capabilities, as well our wide selection of available options and upgrades, to create a custom building kit that meets your unique needs.Options & Upgrades