Named after one of Oregon’s most beloved beaches, the Manzanita Cabin Kit offers an attractive contemporary design that maximizes natural light and functionality. With two stories of flexible living space, plus a 276 sq. ft. patio, this prefab cabin design could be the vacation home, mother-in-law suite, or workspace you always dreamed of for your property.
Our team designed this model with parallel chord roof trusses to create a wide-open interior free of structural posts. A wall of windows also adds a unique visual element to the structure, allowing natural light to pour through the great room, kitchen, and dining area. Toward the rear of the cabin, you’ll find a primary bedroom, full bathroom, and laundry area. One floor up, an enclosed loft with two bedrooms and a jack-and-jill bathroom offers a cozy space for kids, guests, or private offices.
TOTAL SQUARE FEET: 1,643
CONDITIONED SQUARE FEET: 1,367
- Cabin Kit
- 1,367 sq. ft.
- 3 Bedrooms
Select desired size:
Like the small beachside village of Manzanita, Oregon, our Manzanita Cabin Kit features a compact footprint that offers far more than meets the eye. Inside, clients will find a magnificent great room, kitchen, and living area with tall ceilings, a wall of windows, and access to a lovely 276 sq. ft. patio with a heavy timber overhang. A primary bedroom, full bathroom, and laundry area toward the rear of the structure provide a warm and secluded living space for homeowners or guests. Clients can also utilize an enclosed loft with two bedrooms and a shared bathroom upstairs.
Rendering includes available options and upgrades.
Select desired size:
Manzanita Floor Plan Details
This prefab cabin design totals 1,643 square feet, including a 924 sq. ft. main level with a 276 sq. ft. patio and a 443 sq. ft. second story. Our sample floor plan provides a three-bedroom, two-bathroom layout for this cabin, with a primary bedroom suite on the first floor and two additional bedrooms upstairs. A heavy timber overhang sits above the patio space, offering an alluring outdoor area that clients can utilize in any season.
This kit can be customized for several building purposes, including:
- Cabin or Beach House
- Income Property
- Full-Time Residence
- Guest House or ADU
Items Included in the Price of Your Kit
- Framing materials
- Roof, wall, & floor sheathing
- Trim & fascia
- Second story floor components (if included)
- Exterior doors & windows*
- Location specific master materials list
- Set of blueprints based on standard engineering
(county specific engineering and engineering wet stamp available)
(pre-loaded with your personalized project management site, 3D renderings, construction documents, and a Dropbox link to your project details)
- 360 ° camera for architectural VR walkthroughs
- Limited warranty
- Builder support from our licensed builder team
- Customer support
*Does not include overhead garage doors on certain models. Some building models do not include windows and/or doors. For more information on whether windows or doors are included in your selected building model, ask your project coordinator to see a complete materials list for your kit.
Our building kits do not include installation or general contracting services. Please refer to the Construction Options section on our What’s Included process page for more information.
To learn more about what’s included in your building kit, as well as the items that are not included, click the link below.Learn More
The Manzanita Cabin Kit comes complete with a comprehensive materials package, including:
- 24′ x 50′ Footprint
- 1,367 Sq. Ft. Home
- (2) Bedroom (2) Bathroom
- Covered Patio
- Vaulted Ceilings Throughout
- 7/12 Pitch
- Pre-Manufactured Parallel Chord Roof Truss System
- 1″ x 6″ Select Grade Ceiling Cover & Soffit
- Crawl Space with 11-7/8 TJI Floor System
- 1-1/8″ T&G Edge Gold Floor Sheathing
- 443 Sq. Ft. Loft w/ IRC Rated Open Web Floor Joists & 1-1/8″ T&G Edge Gold Floor Sheathing
- 3′ 6″ Wide Interior Stair Framing (Excludes Finish Railing)
- 2″ x 6″ Wall Framing Throughout All Exterior Walls
- (14) Andersen 100 Series Windows. These were quoted as Black int. & Black Ext.
- (1) Andersen A-Series 3.0×8.0 Man Door Black on Black
- (1) Andersen A-Series 16’ x 8’ Sliding Door Black on Black
- Exterior Wall Protection System w/ Vapor Barrier Throughout Exterior
- CDX Roof Sheathing
- Interior Wall Framing (Per Plan)
- Deck w/ Select Tight Knot 2″ x 6″ Cedar Decking, 6″ x 6″ Douglas Fir Columns, 6″ x 12″ Pressure Treated Beams, 2″ x 12″ Pressure Treated Joists, & Select Tight Knot Cedar Trim
- Select Tight Knot T&G Siding
- Select Tight Knot Cedar Belly Band & Fascia
- 2″ x Select Tight Knot Cedar Exterior Door & Window Trim
- (2) Detailed Blueprints w/ Engineering (County-specific engineering upgrades available)
- Detailed Digital Blueprints w/ Standard Structural Engineering
- Builder support throughout construction from our licensed builder team
- Live 3D walk-through of the final design (Upon Request)
The manzanita Standard Options
Andersen™ 100 Series
Made with Andersen’s patented Fibrex® composite material, Andersen™ 100 Series windows offer twice the strength of vinyl.
Clear Span Construction
Our clear span construction involves using robust parallel chord roof trusses to create expansive interiors free of structural posts.
For more information regarding our standard options & available upgrades, click the link below to visit our Options & Upgrades page.Learn More
Personalize your kit with hundreds of premium options and upgrades through America’s top-rated material suppliers
Take advantage of our powerful in-house design capabilities, as well our wide selection of available options and upgrades, to create a custom building kit that meets your unique needs.Options & Upgrades