The Sherwood Cabin Kit is a smart L-shaped design that offers tons of customization options for your space. This model combines 1,885 sq. ft. of conditioned living space with a 368 sq. ft. covered patio and a 495 sq. ft. garage, meeting the needs of both homeowners and short- or long-term tenants.
The main level boasts a two-bedroom, two-bathroom floor plan with an elongated open-concept living space, a mud/laundry room, and a 495 sq. ft. garage. A 440 sq. ft. loft area above the kitchen provides plenty of space for storage, though you can also utilize this area as a cozy lofted bedroom. Stick-framing methods and robust timber rafters contribute to this model’s wide-open interior, while a large window wall outside the great room adds curb appeal and uniqueness to the home. From patio doors in the living space, you can access a beautiful covered porch that offers pristine views of your backyard area.
TOTAL SQUARE FEET: 2,748
CONDITIONED SQUARE FEET: 1,885
- Cabin Kit
- 1,885 sq. ft.
- 2 Bedrooms
Select desired size:
Our Sherwood Cabin Kit stuns from every angle. With its L-shaped design, glass curtain wall, and covered porch, this home offers no shortage of charm and functionality. Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, an open-concept living space, a mud/laundry room, and a garage on the main level provide a warm and efficient floor plan for small families, renters, and creatives. From a ladder in the kitchen, clients can also utilize a 440 sq. ft. loft area for additional storage or living space.
Select desired size:
Sherwood Floor Plan Details
This attractive cabin design totals 2,748 square feet, making it the second-largest model in our cabins with garages collection. The main level features 1,885 sq. ft. of conditioned living space, including two bedrooms, two bathrooms, an open-concept living area, and a mud/laundry room. Clients can also take advantage of a 495 sq. ft. garage, a 368 sq. ft. covered patio, and a 440 sq. ft. loft area above the kitchen.
This kit can be customized for several building purposes, including:
- Cabin or Beach House
- Income Property
- Full-Time Residence
- Guest House or ADU
Items Included in the Price of Your Kit
- Framing materials
- Roof, wall, & floor sheathing
- Trim & fascia
- Second story floor components (if included)
- Exterior doors & windows*
- Location specific master materials list
- Set of blueprints based on standard engineering
(county specific engineering and engineering wet stamp available)
(pre-loaded with your personalized project management site, 3D renderings, construction documents, and a Dropbox link to your project details)
- 360 ° camera for architectural VR walkthroughs
- Limited warranty
- Builder support from our licensed builder team
- Customer support
*Does not include overhead garage doors on certain models. Some building models do not include windows and/or doors. For more information on whether windows or doors are included in your selected building model, ask your project coordinator to see a complete materials list for your kit.
Our building kits do not include installation or general contracting services. Please refer to the Construction Options section on our What’s Included process page for more information.
To learn more about what’s included in your building kit, as well as the items that are not included, click the link below.Learn More
The Sherwood cabin kit comes complete with a comprehensive materials package, including:
- 2,748 Sq. Ft. Total
- (2) Bedrooms; (2) Bathrooms
- 20′ 8″ Highest Ridge Height
- First Floor Primary Bedroom with Walk-in Closet, Private Bathroom
- First Floor Mud/Laundry Room
- Crawl Space with 1-1/8″ Edge Gold Floor Sheathing
- Second Floor Storage Loft w/ 2″ x 12″ Joists & 1-1/8″ Edge Gold Floor Sheathing
- Select Tight Knot Cedar Loft Guard Railing
- Attached is a 495 Sq. Ft. Garage
- 3/12, 6/12, and 10/12 Roof Pitch
- Shed Style Covered Entry w/ Select Grade FOHC Douglas Fir Heavy Timber Columns, Beams and 2″ x 12″ Rafters
- Select Grade FOHC Douglas Fir & Glulam Timber Columns, Ridge Beams, Rafter Beams, Loft Beams, Collar Ties, & King Posts
- (2) Heavy Timber King Post Exterior Truss
- (8) Small Corbels
- 2″ x 12″ Rafters 24″ OC
- All Interior Wall Framing (per standard plan)
- 2″ x 6″ Wall Framing Throughout All Exterior Walls
- (19) Andersen 100 series windows per standard window schedule
- CDX Roof Sheathing
- Exterior Wall Protection System w/ Vapor Barrier Throughout Exterior
- Select Tight Knot Cedar Board & Batten Siding
- Select Tight Knot Cedar Exterior Door & Window Trim
- Select Tight Knot Cedar Belly Band & Fascia
- Custom Concealed Structural Knife Plates w/ Anchor Bolts
- Black Powder-Coated Finish on Exposed Post & Beam Hardware (Excluding Nuts & Bolts)
- Custom Handcrafted Douglas Fir Heavy Timber Corbels
- (2) Sets of Blueprints Based on Standard Engineering (County-specific engineering & engineering wet stamp available)
- Digital Set of Completed Blueprints w/ Standard Structural Details
- Builder Support Throughout Construction From Our Licensed Builder Team
- Live 3D walk-through of the final design (Upon Request)
The sherwood Standard Options
Andersen™ 100 Series
Made with Andersen’s patented Fibrex® composite material, Andersen™ 100 Series windows offer twice the strength of vinyl.
Heavy Timber Corbels
Our heavy timber corbels are decorative supports made with select-grade Douglas fir timbers that protrude from the exterior wall.
For more information regarding our standard options & available upgrades, click the link below to visit our Options & Upgrades page.Learn More
Personalize your kit with hundreds of premium options and upgrades through America’s top-rated material suppliers
Take advantage of our powerful in-house design capabilities, as well our wide selection of available options and upgrades, to create a custom building kit that meets your unique needs.Options & Upgrades