Our Wildwood Cabin Kit is the largest pre-engineered building model in our cabins with garages collection. We designed this two-story cabin with a traditional covered porch, a timber frame entryway, and a pitched gable roof to create its quintessential rustic appearance.
Inside this cabin, you’ll find a homey three-bedroom, three-bathroom floor plan perfect for a primary home, vacation rental, or office. A 523 sq. ft. garage also offers the ideal space for a personalized workshop area, vehicle storage, or converted guest suite. This design utilizes stick-framing methods and premium timber rafters to create an expansive interior with minimal structural posts. With our Wildwood Cabin Kit, you can create a dream home or getaway customized to your taste, personality, and style.
TOTAL SQUARE FEET: 3,121
CONDITIONED SQUARE FEET: 2,104
- Cabin Kit
- 2,104 sq. ft.
- 3 Bedrooms
Select desired size:
This cabin design offers 2,104 sq. ft. of conditioned living space across two levels, giving you plenty of flexibility to create the ideal layout for your family, hobbies, or business. Our sample floor plan features an open-concept living space, bedroom, full bathroom, and two-car garage on the main level. Upstairs, a primary bedroom with an en suite bathroom, another bedroom, a full bathroom, and a loft area offer the perfect set-up for kids’ rooms, an office space, or anything else you can envision.
Select desired size:
Wildwood Floor Plan Details
Our Wildwood Cabin Kit totals 3,121 square feet, including a 494 sq. ft. covered porch outside the entrance and a 523 sq. ft. two-car garage. On the main level, clients can enjoy a 1,179 sq. ft. conditioned living area with an open-concept living space, bedroom, and full bathroom. One floor up, a primary bedroom with an en suite bathroom, an additional bedroom, a full bathroom, and a loft area provide ample room for relaxation, storage, and more.
This kit can be customized for several building purposes, including:
- Cabin or Beach House
- Income Property
- Full-Time Residence
- Guest House or ADU
Items Included in the Price of Your Kit
- Framing materials
- Roof, wall, & floor sheathing
- Trim & fascia
- Second story floor components (if included)
- Exterior doors & windows*
- Location specific master materials list
- Set of blueprints based on standard engineering
(county specific engineering and engineering wet stamp available)
(pre-loaded with your personalized project management site, 3D renderings, construction documents, and a Dropbox link to your project details)
- 360 ° camera for architectural VR walkthroughs
- Limited warranty
- Builder support from our licensed builder team
- Customer support
*Does not include overhead garage doors on certain models. Some building models do not include windows and/or doors. For more information on whether windows or doors are included in your selected building model, ask your project coordinator to see a complete materials list for your kit.
Our building kits do not include installation or general contracting services. Please refer to the Construction Options section on our What’s Included process page for more information.
To learn more about what’s included in your building kit, as well as the items that are not included, click the link below.Learn More
The Wildwood cabin kit comes complete with a comprehensive materials package, including:
- 3,121 Sq. Ft. Total
- (3) Bedrooms; (3) Bathrooms
- 25′ Highest Ridge Height
- Second Floor Primary Bedroom with Private Bathroom
- First Floor Laundry Room
- Crawl Space with 1-1/8″ Edge Gold Floor Sheathing
- Loft w/ IRC Rated Open Web Floor Joists & 1-1/8″ T&G Edge Gold Floor Sheathing
- Select Tight Knot Cedar Loft Guard Railing
- Attached is a 523 Sq. Ft. Garage
- 3/12, 7/12, and 12/12 Roof Pitch
- Shed Style Covered Entry w/ Select Grade FOHC Douglas Fir Heavy Timber Columns, Beams and 4″ x 10″ Rafters, 2″ x 6″ Select Grade T&G over Rafters, Gable Cover with Truss
- Select Grade FOHC Douglas Fir & Glulam Timber Columns, Ridge Beams, Rafter Beams, Loft Beams, Collar Ties, & King Posts
- Front Porch w/ Select Tight Knot 2″ x 6″ Cedar Decking, 6″ x 12″ Pressure Treated Beams, 2″ x 12″ Pressure Treated Joists, & Select Tight Knot Cedar Trim
- 4′ Wide Stair Package
- (20) Small Corbels
- 2″ x 12″ Rafters 24″ OC
- All Interior Wall Framing (per standard plan)
- 2″ x 6″ Wall Framing Throughout All Exterior Walls
- (17) Andersen 100 series windows per standard window schedule
- CDX Roof Sheathing
- Exterior Wall Protection System w/ Vapor Barrier Throughout Exterior
- Select Tight Knot Cedar T&G Siding
- Select Tight Knot Cedar Exterior Door & Window Trim
- Select Tight Knot Cedar Belly Band & Fascia
- Custom Concealed Structural Knife Plates w/ Anchor Bolts
- Black Powder-Coated Finish on Exposed Post & Beam Hardware (Excluding Nuts & Bolts)
- Custom Handcrafted Douglas Fir Heavy Timber Corbels
- (2) Sets of Blueprints Based on Standard Engineering (County-specific engineering & engineering wet stamp available)
- Digital Set of Completed Blueprints w/ Standard Structural Details
- Builder Support Throughout Construction From Our Licensed Builder Team
- Live 3D walk-through of the final design (Upon Request)
The wildwood Standard Options
Andersen™ 100 Series
Made with Andersen’s patented Fibrex® composite material, Andersen™ 100 Series windows offer twice the strength of vinyl.
Our standard stair package comes with Douglas fir stringers, treads, and risers, cedar handrailing, and a plywood landing.
For more information regarding our standard options & available upgrades, click the link below to visit our Options & Upgrades page.Learn More
Personalize your kit with hundreds of premium options and upgrades through America’s top-rated material suppliers
Take advantage of our powerful in-house design capabilities, as well our wide selection of available options and upgrades, to create a custom building kit that meets your unique needs.Options & Upgrades